Trade.com DMA trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Ethilaloth, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Great analysis, mates. I will keep an eye on Loonie. But I can also see that emerging markets currencies are getting weaker versus the greenback, while the price of oil should keep growing. Interesting.

#51     Nov 27, 2021
  2. Am I correct, someone here in this thread already has a REAL experience trading with a DMA account with Trade.com?

#52     Dec 13, 2021
  3. Branos

Branos

That's correct. yet, to tell the truth I currenty use it as a secondary account. why asking?

#53     Dec 15, 2021
  4. Just wanted tyo get a summary of pos and cons based on the personal experience. So what's the trouble with this DMA?

#54     Dec 24, 2021
  5. Branos

Branos

Not that I can blame it for being troublesome. The DMA here gives best trading fees and probably even better executions than what I have with a primary account. Yet, we don't really get along with the TWS webtrader. That's a matter of a personal taste IMHO but I find it important to be really comfortable with the trading platform when trading actively enough.
    Sometimes it feels like a foolish thing to do - sacrifice more of trading fees for the sake of a comfort that the habit brings but that's life.

#55     Dec 27, 2021
  6. How often do you face slippages on this DMA from Trade.com?
    The point is that executions really matter for me. I need my market order to be as precise as possible.

#56     Jan 18, 2022
  7. Branos

Branos

It's a very individual thing, you know...
    I've never measured or kept exact statistics. The only thing that I knwo for sure is that DMA give less slippages on my stop loss orders than ordinary CFD account with the same broker. I don't even remember if I had any...

#57     Jan 20, 2022
  8. I know its individual ( One guy told me one of the broker is genius when it comes to executions. Guess what I've got there? Average 1.5 pip slippage on the 50 trades sample!

#58     Jan 23, 2022
  9. Branos

Branos

Heh, no, that's definitely not the case here. As I said I can't give a credible statistics as I didn't record the stats. Yet, I know for sure that under normal market conditions stop orders get executed exactly as planned.
    If you trade at the time of news releases or at market opening/close that can be different I guess.

#59     Jan 29, 2022
  10. Sorry to bother you guys again, but is there a chance you've ever considered custom portfolios with Tradecom?
    They do have some good Sharps on some of the algos. If I could combine that with my own strategies...

#60     Feb 9, 2022