TradeStation - A risk to your business

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by MidKnight, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROFLMAO. Yeah I guess you would have been a shoe-in for the Nobel prize by sharing your "Advanced Dynamic Median" studies, no doubt based on alternate universe probability laws. :D :D :D :p

Also, for all your maniacal rants against them, you're still using TS Looney. :p :p :p

-------------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you.

#61     Jan 28, 2008
  2. I have been with them for about 7 years. Just try to use the matrix for spot forex. It has only been broke for about 6 months now.

I wish I could find a charting package I liked as much. I only trade futures with them. I don't bother to call much these days.

#62     Jan 28, 2008
  3. Its impossible to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Especially one suffering from paranoid delusions as yourself.

Stay on your meds and keep taking those paper trades cyrus :p. I was gonna say that I'll enjoy taking your money again today, but what money? How many accounts have you blown now? I believe its quite a few. Should I remind everyone of your posts as mktrend on TS's forum? :D

LOL, Moronic maniac. Lets see, who was the one that left ET in disgrace only to come back with aliases Cy_M/mktrend? I wonder if you even believe your own bullshit.

PS. You REALLY need to get a girlfriend.

-----------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you.

#63     Jan 29, 2008
  4. Kap

Kap

on a different noite ... do you have any Excel samples of DDE from IB . cheers K

#64     Jan 29, 2008
  5. Kap

Kap

thanks for info ... was thinking it might be a bit slow ... my programming skills stop abrutly at VBA though :-(

Cherrs, Kap

#65     Jan 29, 2008
  6. hey hoser, keep on running your sim trades piker!

BTW, I just lurve how this has gotten under your skin so bad! Hee hee hee...
    Pocking a stick at deranged monkeys like yourself can be lotsa fun.

Remember this "gem":
    https://www.tradestation.com/Discus...331348&SearchTerm=blown&txtExactMatch=&Page=2

----------------------------------------------
    Quote from Cy_M/mktrend/psychoaliases_on_ET
    I must be amongst those who has blown more accounts than the average

ROFLMAO! Quite an admission there TNT_Trader! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D You just can't help yourself Loser.

With a name like Cyrus you must have been bullied a lot at school! That explains a lot. :p

-------------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you!

#66     Jan 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.