TradeStation Q & A

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by granville x, May 27, 2002.

1. Janette Perez

Janette Perez TradeStation Technologies

RunningBear,

All registered TradeStation product owners and subscribers (TradeStation, OptionStation, RadarScreen, Omega Research ProSuite, SuperCharts, Wall Street Analyst or Window On Wall Street software) are allowed to post and view the TradeStation 6 Platform Questions and TradeStation 2000i message boards. All guests can view the Strategy Development and TradeStation EasyLanguage Discussion message boards, in addition to taking advantage of the EasyLanguage Exchange where code and files can easily be downloaded, Strategy Development Articles, and much more.

The Software and EasyLanguage Support Forums have become very popular for all registered TradeStation product owners. They are an easy way to get questions answered from our most knowledgeable Support Professionals and other users willing to share experiences, tips and valuable insights.

Thanks,

Janette Perez
    Vice President of Strategic Alliances
    TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
    http://www.TradeStationWorld.com

#31     Jul 24, 2002
  2. Flynn

Flynn

If I sign up as non-brockerage customer for real-time package at TradeStation Securities , will I get access to historical quotes (at least 1 year back) to test my strategies and make technical indicators work?

#32     Aug 12, 2002
  3. nitro

nitro

I am 90% satisfied. I would be astonished if there was something out there that could satisfy me even 95%, let alone 100%.

nitro

#33     Aug 12, 2002
  4. Flynn

Flynn

The TradeStation Network provides historical price and volume information for virtually every stock and major index traded in the United States. You'll have up to 30 years of historical daily data. In addition, subscribers to our real-time data service will also have access to intra-day data (minute and above) from November 2000 forward for stocks, and from February 14, 2001 forward for indexes.

TradeStation also includes back-adjusted continuous futures contracts starting from January 1970 for daily data. Additionally, subscribers to our real-time data service will be able to receive continuous and individual futures contracts from February 14, 2001 forward for intraday data (minute and above).

#34     Aug 13, 2002