Trading Chairs

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by easymon1, Aug 25, 2011.

1. +1 for Steelcase Leap.

#51     Mar 7, 2012
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Sitting for too many hours during the day could significantly increase your risk of dying, according to a new study published in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine. Data collected from Australia's The 45 and Up Study found that people who sit the most during an average day are up to 50 percent more likely to die within three years compared to those who sit the least.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035456_sitting_health_risks_sedentary_lifestyle.html#ixzz1r9CLnwNV

#52     Apr 5, 2012
  3. Looking for a decent "carpet friendly" chair. New place has wall-to-wall and it's your standard "family room" type carpet (not low-profile office/industrial carpet).

Those plastic chair mats are really ugly and I don't want to use one. Wife and I have his & hers desks so I'd like something that's somewhat affordable since I want to buy two (matching).

Want something that will roll reasonably well on the carpet, be comfortable and look fairly minimal.

Budget <$500 per chair. Ideally this would be something I can find on craigslist used??

#53     Apr 5, 2012
  4. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Here is my chair:

#54     Apr 5, 2012
  5. easymon1

easymon1

6. EON Kid

EON Kid

+1

#56     Apr 13, 2012
  7. easymon1

easymon1

8. ocean5

ocean5

haha...is it real??

what a babe!!

#58     Apr 17, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

this is typical of ET. never ask a factual question. the response rate is usually near zero.

#59     Apr 17, 2012
  10. easymon1

easymon1

#60     Apr 18, 2012