Trading needs the same "revolution" that martial arts went through 15 years ago

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IronFist, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Well the Portuguese did butcher Brazil. Literally.

#281     Oct 1, 2008
  2. You take that back!!

We simply settled it.... thats all.

#282     Oct 1, 2008
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Just like the Spaniards settled Mexico, LOL.

#283     Oct 1, 2008
    #284     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Look who's talking - you the king of keyboard gays.

Throws not allowed in wrestling ? Are you on crack , what the fck do you think a suplex is ?

Reread moron : hot climate = less clothes.

And who said you acn't shoot on concrete , stand with fag judo stance in the street i guarantee you I shoot you down motherfck.

Searching for an object - I suppose Judo guys just wave a wand and a brick magically appears huh ?
    :D

The basic takedowns & slams are NOT part of all grappling arts .

Tell me what is a Judo non throw TD ? and are you saying JJJ has slams and TDs that actually work ?

you're a joke and a bullshitter

#285     Oct 2, 2008
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

when you throw in a bunch of guys, especially guys that had some fighting technique training, together this is what you will get, fighting. What else. It is very predicttable, very tradable.:D

#286     Oct 2, 2008
  7. There's no way this stuff can be made up. It's too weird.

"Let's Learn Judo with Vladimir Putin"

I've seen those hunting pics of Putin mentioned in the article.
    Aside from his being evil, I have to admit he's definitely a manly man. :cool:

#287     Oct 7, 2008
  8. Putin is a very capable Judo practitioner, and fairly well fit for his age. Sambo from Russia is also a very fine martial art.

#288     Oct 7, 2008
  9. Mecro

Mecro

It's a slam. Which suplex by the way, do you know the different types?
    Wrestling does not go much past basic trips and hip toss when it comes to judo/jiujitsu techniques. In fact, you can't even slam unless it's freestyle. They don't train judo, they train wrestling, the rules are different, the attire is different also, which is key.

You must be borderline retarded. You don't want to grapple on the floor of a bar or on concrete. You take the guy down, take top position and he will be grabbing & scratching whatever he can, while looking for something to hit you over the head with.

So you don't wear pants? You should, wouldn't want to expose that small pee pee of yours.

Wrestling shoot. Do you even know what a wrestling shoot is. Single leg, double leg? Do you even know what a knee glide in wrestling is?

Basic takedowns are, except in Greco Roman and Simsiru.

First of all, you can't slam in BJJ tournaments. Second of all, Jiujitsu and Judo have the simple single leg and double leg, then many of the variations & combinations. Third of all, you obviously have NEVER seen even a glimpse of a Judo or Brazilian Jiujitsu tournament. Let alone trained a minute in your life.

You have been exposed by several posters in this thread. You are just a punk, and if you honestly feel you can "street fight" a submission grappler, please go to any grappling school and see what happens. Just remember to scream "TAP TAP TAP!" when you're about to get your arm broken or get choked out.

#289     Oct 7, 2008
  10. Is that the tiny prick who tried to tell me a full nelson could render me unconscious? What a dumbfuck. Stick to papertrading, bumpkin. Save your pennies for the candy store.

#290     Oct 14, 2008