Trading Platforms For Crypto Trading

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by tommo, Aug 13, 2020.

1. tommo

tommo

Hi,

As a futures trader I find the most efficient way to trade (particularly as a scalper) is on a price ladder such as TT, CQG etc. Looking at most crypto exchanges they dont have a price ladder, are there any platforms that allow third party price ladder software to plug in to the exchange?

Thanks

2. Axon

Axon

Bitmex works with Sierrachart.

tommo likes this.
  3. ZBZB

ZBZB

TT works with some crypto exchanges. Though at 0.5 basis points maybe another solution is cheaper.

https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/

patrickrooney likes this.
  4. tommo

tommo

Thanks guys, good to know there are options

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

tommo likes this.
  6. MichalTr

MichalTr

You can check ATAS platform, for crypto it's free. There is pretty robust DOM available.

tommo likes this.
  7. You can trade direct with Meta5 on BitMex, Deribit, ByBit, CoinFlex, Biinance. maybe FTX.... You get the point. It's great, especially if you're running more advanced strategies.. synthetix arbs,yield curve arbitrage, (not farm , lol),and on and on...and on. You can also easily mange your spreads, hedges, liquidations, ect..

8. quantower supports binance cash & futures, ftx, bitmex, huobi, okex, deribit, coinbase and a few more.

9. Cool! I had a look at their website and they don't list anything about what data sources they support nor anything about synthetic symbols and trade ratios for spreads. How did you find this out?

10. nathandev

nathandev

I think there's a lot of new cryptocurrency exchange in the market. It opens in various countries. The last I remembered in South Korea. I haven't used it yet, but it's called Prixbit. Do anyone here have any use it?

#10     Oct 22, 2020