Trading results in 2021 ✅

Discussion in 'Trading' started by raik07, Jan 23, 2022.

1. raik07

raik07

In 2021 we achieved a return of 39.13%
    having as best month, April with 6.89%
    and closing the year with only one negative month, November -3.5%.

For this year we want to continue developing and optimizing our automatic systems to continue having optimal results.
    We keep working and we hope to have a 2022 just as solid as 2021.

• 2021.png
      2021.png
      File size:
      28.4 KB
      Views:
    RedSun likes this.
  2. Do you have any report from any broker backing up your little colorful bars?

As in something that people would actually believe.

HlibKozakXX and wiesman02 like this.

3. I know tone and context can be hard to get across via text messaging. So, just want to confirm I am not being a smart ass, genuinely asking:

What if he does have a broker statement backing that up what does that mean to you? You're willing to fund him if he needs additional capital? Willing to buy something he is selling? Or just want to know and verify his results so you can take what he says more seriously and potentially apply his tools, concepts or information?

virtusa, VPhantom, raik07 and 2 others like this.
  4. in his bio says hes from Dominican Rep..... RED FLAG

5. You are missing one option as an answer:

- To prove that they aren't full of sh*t

As a consequence to this one any of your questions will apply.

6. RedSun

RedSun

The thing with internet is that, you are free to believe it or not. No one wants anyone to believe. I'll take everything at face value with a grain of salt. I'm not to dig the bottom to see what is true and what is not true.

39% is not anything out of the ordinary. I do not see any red flag or false alarm. That is not too hard to achieve.

VPhantom and raik07 like this.
  7. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

True. It's however hard to see the point of his post in this sub-forum, especially given the tone which makes everybody's BS sensors tingle as seen above. It would perhaps be more fitting in the Journals section where having oneself as the topic is appropriate.

8. raik07

raik07

I have my account statement with my broker which I can upload anytime I need it.

The point is that I'm not selling any training or anything like that so right now it doesn't seem appropriate to me.

If I were looking for investors to finance me, which I am seeing more in the future, I would not have any problem uploading my account statement with my broker. The trading business is so screwed up that the first time a profitable trader comes out showing his results, they throw shit at him from above and below. But hey, I'm not complaining either because I know there are a lot of smoke sellers and scammers out there.

RedSun likes this.
  9. raik07

raik07

What you just said is complete nonsense.

Yes! I am a native of the Dominican Republic, a small country in the Caribbean region.

But the fact that I am from the Dominican Republic and not from the United States means that I am a bad trader.

I know some traders from countries like Thailand and India who make the numbers of American traders look ridiculous, but that doesn't mean that all US traders are all failures.

Trading is a profession of technical skills and competencies, not of nations. In India, in the Dominican Republic you can see much more people ready and skilled for this business than in the United States, take off the blindfold friend.

10. raik07

raik07

My question is: What happens if I upload my account statement?

Are you going to finance me?

Are you going to invest in my firm?

By the way those numbers are only from 2021.
    I have since 2017 closing every year in positive.

What are you going to do if I upload my account statement from my broker?

#10     Jan 24, 2022