Trading With LMI

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 23, 2019.

1. watch.tmr

watch.tmr

You can press 2 buttons on the Volfix platform, buy or sell. And to carry out the analysis in ninjatrader and use any indicators there. LMI gives you a chance to try your hand at trading, so do not miss them.

#221     Oct 16, 2019
  2. watch.tmr

watch.tmr

I trade various instruments. If you trade with one instrument, you have to wait a few hours for the entry point

#222     Oct 16, 2019
  3. GuyCL

GuyCL

Really !!! they have a buy and sell button on the Volfix.. To use this I would have to put the Volfix charts on another monitor and look back and forth. I scalp and and a 1/2 second matters. Unless I can put volfix DOM on my ninja chart, it would be very tough

#223     Oct 17, 2019
    legionx likes this.
  4. Emredur

Emredur

I think the trade with lmi is great because they have the cheapest conditions on the market just awesome.

#224     Oct 31, 2019
  5. world

world

LMI needs you to clear two steps evaluation before you start earning in real account. All others (SMB, E2T, OUT) have just one step evaluation. Two steps are not only a lengthy process but also you need to achieve your profit target two times. LMI needs to look into the same and bring its evaluation steps close to the competition.

#225     Nov 1, 2019
  6. world

world

However, once you are live, LMI's data fees are really cheap
    https://help.lmitrade.com/knowledge...onthly-data-fee-in-the-funded-session?lang=en

#226     Nov 1, 2019
  7. bbpp

bbpp

Another benefit is,for funded traders, if you only use their platform to execute trades, you don't need to pay platform fee.

#227     Nov 1, 2019
  8. Hey guys,
    Did you know you could actually go through our Traders' Recruitment Program using the Volfix Mobile App?

You can analyse the markets and trade the Practice, Qualifying and Funded Session using the mobile app. Trade anywhere, from any device!
    IMG_0281.PNG

It's an easy way to control your positions, whatever your situation with the Internet access, etc.

Moreover, all sorts of chart types are available through the mobile app.
    IMG_0274.PNG

Your order window is still fully functional, with ATM trading strategies included, just like in the PC version of Volfix.
    IMG_0287.PNG

#228     Nov 6, 2019
    ZEDDEZ, Heart and OlegA like this.
  9. Interesting platform.

The data fees are $105.00 per month for professional Futures traders. LMI does not set them and usually they are pass thru fees. So who pays the difference? Does LMI? Are these fees getting paid?

Es

#229     Nov 6, 2019
  10. marsku

marsku

Everything is cool, but there are no rare incentives to stay with them for longer after making several thousand bucks. The same with other such programs. And so, before I withdraw any money I have to build a surplus, I only risk the pot with my earned cash, it makes no sense, it is better to accumulate 3-4 thousand dollars and set up an account. The brilliant volfix platform, I've been trading for 15 years and the best for me.

#230     Nov 6, 2019
    Ak7373 and ZEDDEZ like this.