Trading With LMI

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 23, 2019.

1. marsku

marsku

I counted that with an account of $ 3,000 Max. trailing drawdown I have to earn $ 17,000 in a difficult market to pay a paltry 2,000 for me, madness, this is not possible.

#231     Nov 6, 2019
  2. marsku

marsku

If volfix were free for traders all the time, I would probably be tempted, but unfortunately it is only 1 month.
    There are no rare long-term incentives.

#232     Nov 6, 2019
  3. The full version of the Volfix platform is included for the whole length of your Recruitment Program (both Practice and Qualifying Session) and throughout the first month of your Funded Session.

However, after that the fully-functional Orders window stays completely free for you to use. Which means ATM strategies, trailing stops, volume analysis and even using custom-length volume profile right inside the Orders Window. Yes, you won't be able to use all other Volfix modules for free, but trust me, if you've passed the Recruitment program, the Orders Window functionality is more than enough.

Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

#233     Nov 9, 2019
  4. There is a guy I've recently been interviewing who passed his 50K Practice session and is currently trading his Funded Session account for mor than a month. In good days, he makes about $2-3K, in bad days he stops trading just before his daily loss limit is hit. ($1k).
    He has earned $13.300 in profits already and withdrew $5000. And you are telling me something is impossible for a good trader? :sneaky:

#234     Nov 9, 2019
  5. bbpp

bbpp

In his good day he made 2-3K, how many trades he made for the day?How many lots he trades for each trade? I am curious what approach he uses,it doesn't look like he use volume analysis.

#235     Nov 10, 2019
  6. marsku

marsku

Hello.
    I know it's possible, but please write to me what will persuade such a guy to keep trading with you and divide 30/70 profit. What do you offer next?

#236     Nov 10, 2019
  7. world

world

Hi LMI,
    I think the above user is talking about your two-step evaluation process. Why two steps where a trader needs to go through the same evaluation parameters two times. Lengthy plus need to earn the same amount of profits two times plus pay monthly subscription fees for a longer duration (I know one month is free in qualifying) Why can't it be done in a single step like other competitors?

#237     Nov 12, 2019
  8. bbpp, just wait for the interview video to be ready and you'll see for yourself. :)
    It's not 30/70. 100% on all withdrawals up to a total of $8,000, and then the profit split is 80/20, with 80% going to the trader. So this specific trader has withdrawn $5000 yet.

#238     Nov 12, 2019
  9. "other competitors" make you pay for EVERYTHING, believe me. (And you keep paying even when you get "funded" :D) Our competitors have both steps - Step 1, Step 2, - and you pay for both of them. With us you only pay for step 1 (Practice Session) and then you have one month of free Qualifying session. Pass it and trade your Funded Session account. Clear and simple! :cool:

#239     Nov 12, 2019
    ZEDDEZ likes this.
  10. wmwmw

wmwmw

Anyone has problem with their platform execution?
    8 out of 10 times it gives you one tick worse than current market price. I was watching the bid,ask on their platform volfix,when I placed trades.
    If you buy and ask is 100.1, you will get a fill at 100.2. And if you sell, bid is 100.1, you will get a fell at100.
    I am really fed up with this and think to quit their program.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    #240     Nov 27, 2019
    Nobert likes this.