Trading With LMI

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 23, 2019.

1. What do you mean?

#271     Aug 28, 2020
  2. Guzini67

Guzini67

Hello
    If we manage to be regular, is it possible to increase the capital above 150k?
    Some of your competitors offer a capital increase if we manage to be regular.
    Thanks

#272     Oct 2, 2020
  3. TRS

TRS

Intraday trailing stop :thumbsdown:

#273     Oct 2, 2020
  4. Š•verything is possible once you reach that heights. Do your best and we'll provide best trading conditions for you.

#274     Oct 3, 2020
  5. Dear traders, we are announcing an upcoming trading contest. To participate in Contest, pre-registration is required.

The Contest is scheduled for Monday, Oct 5th. Registration is opened and will continue until 21:59 UTC Sunday, Oct 4 (04:59 pm Chicago).

The Contest will begin Oct 4 at 22:00 UTC. (05:00 pm Chicago; 00:00 CEST on Oct 5) and run until 20:10 UTC Oct 9 (03:10 pm Chicago;).

[​IMG]

Contest Trading Conditions:

1. You will be trading a $ 50,000 Practice Session Account
    2. Profit target: $2,800
    3. Daily loss limit: $1,000
    4. Max. trailing drawdown: $2,000
    5. Trade a minimum of 5 days
    6. You are able to trade a maximum of 5 lots at the same time
    Register for the Contest

#275     Oct 3, 2020
  6. I checked out the LMI site, and they seemed to be running the hideous 'intraday calculated' Trailing Drawdown scheme, whereby unbooked profits push the trailing drawdown up.

However, I have read other places, that LMI infact DO NOT operate such a scheme, and only BOOKED PROFITS count towards the trailing drawdown, even if they are calculated per trade (i.e. intraday).

Which of the above is correct?

(And if the former is correct, is there any good reason for this other than greatly increasing the 'failure' rate of traders in order to generate more fees, and less risk of payouts)?

#276     Oct 14, 2020
    1. Hi. I know it's a little confusing, but hope this helps!

#277     Oct 15, 2020
  7. Dear traders, we are announcing an upcoming trading contest. To participate in Contest, pre-registration is required.

The Contest is scheduled for Monday, Jan 25th. Registration is opened and will continue until 23:59 UTC Sunday, Jan 24 (05:59 pm Chicago; 00:59 CET Jan 25).

The Contest will begin Jan 25 at 00:00 UTC. (06:00 pm Chicago; 01:00 CET) and run until 21:10 UTC Jan 29 (03:10 pm Chicago; 22:10 CET).

Contest Trading Conditions:

1. You will be trading a $ 50,000 Practice Session Account
    2. Profit target: $500
    3. Daily loss limit: $1,000
    4. Max. trailing drawdown: $2,000
    5. Trade a minimum of 5 days
    6. You are able to trade a maximum of 5 lots at the same time
    Use the button while registration is open to participating.

Contest prizes: (for those who have not violated the Contest rules and earned the greatest profit) :

1st place: $ 50,000 Practice Session
    2nd place: promotional code for a 60% discount
    3 place: promotional code for a 40% discount
    4-10 place: promotional code for a 25% discount

#278     Jan 21, 2021
  8. Is it possible to do the competition on MotiveWave?

I know that it takes some time to become familiar with a new platform, but there are platforms that I instantly like (MotiveWave), and those I instantly dislike. VolFix seems to have a very alien format to me, and going by it's name, it seems orientated towards Order Flow based trading, whereas I don't have a single Volume based indicator on any of my charts.

I have connected to the CGQ feed via MotiveWave, but the Test account only seems to be configured for VolFix.

#279     Jan 24, 2021
  9. urghhh.....Volfix....another platform that handles orders the NinjaTarder8 way.....if market hits a target Limit order, without first filling entry limit order.....target limit order still gets filled....so ur entering the market where you planned on leaving the market, and in the wrong direction.

...I am sure, like Ninjatarder 8, there is some clunky unweildy OCO system buried in there somewhere, just waiting for me to waste multiple hours on figuring it out....but FFS....this shit should be basic...OF COURSE I DON'T WANT TO SELL 2 CONTRACTS IF MY ORDER WAY DOWN BELOW TO BUY 2 CONTRACTS WAS NOT FILLED.......every bucket shop broker platform under the sun understands this basic need, so why do so many of the supposedly 'pro platforms' make this so obscure?

#280     Jan 26, 2021