Trading With LMI

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 23, 2019.

1. jekagame

jekagame

Hi, I want to share my experience with the trading company LMI, participated several times in passing the combine and getting an account for management Practice Session and Qualifying Session.
    At all stages, the company acted and responded professionally and responsibly.
    The Volfix terminal is used for trading. This is the best terminal I have ever used.
    Thank you for the wonderful service.

#71     Sep 26, 2019
  2. GuyCL

GuyCL

At a quick glance, It looks the same as Oneup

#72     Sep 26, 2019
  3. Oleg777

Oleg777

I'm going through Practice Session while I like everything

#73     Sep 26, 2019
  4. maxinger

maxinger

I think this tread is for ET newbies to comment.

#74     Sep 26, 2019
  5. What exactly looks the same to you?
    We've got nothing in common.

#75     Sep 26, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  6. Rinakz

Rinakz

Hello everyone, I am Rinat and I glad to welcome you to such a wonderful forum. I want to give a real review about Liberty Market Investment: it collaborates with many well-known professional traders who organize very interesting various events.
    I took part in one of these programs according to the rules of the Practices Session on an account of 30 k in size, and realized for myself that there is no better company.
    . Technical support is very fast and at the highest level of quality. The Volfix terminal with which they are cooperating has no analogues in analytical programs using advanced volume analysis technologies; it is very fast and high-quality. This all contributes to the success of the trader to preserve and increase his capital.
    Cooperation with Liberty Market Investment is a very profitable and successful solution for traders.

#76     Sep 26, 2019
  7. Podolian

Podolian

Hi all. A few years ago, I was a short-lived trader in the well-known prop TST. After the break, I decided to look for prop with other conditions. The choice fell on the LMI. From the pros - 5 traders recruitment program at a normal price. Of the minuses, there is only one platform for trading - VolFix. Unfortunately, the first attempt at Practices was unsuccessful. I will try further.

#77     Sep 26, 2019
  8. GuyCL

GuyCL

Maybe it would be best if you explained whats different ? Price for 150 K DD targets. Im not looking but I thought they were similar. what Is the major difference if you dont Mind ?

#78     Sep 26, 2019
  9. Hello everyone, I’m Ed, and I was twice on the stage Practice Session, but didn't move to the next stage Qualifying Session.But I'm not upset.The company LMI grows and develops, improves the rules of the recruitment program ,helps traders understand their mistakes,shares the experience of many years of trade, creates a community of like-minded people and holds interesting tournaments.You have strict rules that you have to follow,it teaches you that discipline and risk control.I believe my trading has improved drastically by following LMI rules.Most traders are under funded. Libery Market Investment helps solve this problem by giving you the opportunity to prove to them that you can trade and get funded. I highly recommend them to anyone who want's to trade but doesn't have enough capital of their own.

#79     Sep 26, 2019
  10. There are a lot of laudatory words in the address of the LMI and for good reason. I know all prop companies and in LMI the best conditions.

#80     Sep 26, 2019