Trading With LMI

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Hi guys. When i was selecting prop company to communicate, i reviewed some companies and decided to stop my choice on LMI. Cause of conditions. They were the best between prop-companies. And the one of the reasons of selecting LMI was trading platform. I love Volfix.
    It has as good support as in LMI.
    So i plan to proceed my communication with this company and recommend it to all traders.
    See you and good luck.

#81     Sep 26, 2019
    av2326 likes this.
  2. Marina

Marina

LMI - great company! LMI really interested in finding traders. This company provides the most comfortable environment for traders. I already got a real account two times - Funded Session from LMI, but I'm still a beginner and have little experience, so I made mistakes and broke the rules. Also, psychology prevented me from successfully trading on a live account. I am very grateful to the company LMI for the good opportunities and excellent conditions that it provides to traders. I think that LMI has no competitors. I recommend to everyone and wish you success in passing Practice Session and Qualifying Session!

#82     Sep 26, 2019
    av2326 likes this.
  3. 1SAS1

1SAS1

Hello! Having honed his trade and created a TS, he decided to try his hand at a Trading Company. The choice fell on the LMI company, because I liked the conditions of the passage, the terminal where the trade is conducted, support in the native language, + bonuses. When I tried the first combine for $ 10,000, a lot of questions appeared and accordingly sent in support, the answer came promptly, which could not but rejoice. The first attempt was a failure), but I did not give up the attempt. Having worked on the bugs, I proceeded to the second approach. This time everything went more successfully than the first. Having successfully completed the Practice session and Qualifying session, I was sent the relevant documents, after they were filled out and sent to the company by e-mail, after some time I received messages about opening a real account for trading. What pleased me very much and was useful in the future, there is such an opportunity as when reaching at least 50% of the drawdown, go to the Qualifying session, writing in support, and try again to realize yourself. Or, when reaching a drawdown of more than 50% but not exceeding it, switch to Practice session and also allow yourself the opportunity to be realized. I think that this is a great opportunity to realize yourself as a trader and also test yourself whether you are ready for real trading.

#83     Sep 26, 2019
  4. Hi all,
    I learned about LMI a year ago. I chose this company because its conditions are better than other similar companies. I tried several times to fulfill the conditions of the Practice Session, but so far I have not succeeded. It was a good experience. I realized that I needed to change my attitude to the market and further improve my trading strategy.
    I would like to recommend to everyone who wants to trade in the futures market, start your journey with this company.

Best wishes,
    Anatoliy

#84     Sep 26, 2019
  5. Hi friends I'm Alexey from Russia ...I want to Express my gratitude to such a project as the company LMI...Very competently built the entire business structure for independent Traders who can develop professionally in this most interesting Business Trading in the financial market CME ..The trader is given the correct understanding of Risk and compliance with the rules in the trading process, thus the Trader is constantly growing as a professional . I always recommend your company to all my friends who are interested in trading on CME ....Personally I want to thank the Russian support, always respond on time and in the case , can always advise in a particular matter ...I sincerely thank you sincerely Alexey Тropinov

#85     Sep 26, 2019
  6. Ddima10

Ddima10

I want to leave a review about the LMI campaign. This is probably one of the best prop companies. It provides one of the best platforms for trading. In addition, it holds cool contests with prizes

#86     Sep 26, 2019
  7. For the first time I meet such a responsible company.
    They have the best and fastest support. Everything is very honest.

#87     Sep 26, 2019
  8. Tany

Tany

Hi, I want to leave a review about LMI. This is a campaign that provides money for management. If you succeed in trading here, you will get anywhere. Very good support.

#88     Sep 26, 2019
  9. 1. If you pass Practice Session, the next step (Qualifying Session) will be free for you if you can pass it in 30 days (15 days for 10K account)
    2. We allow to trade micro-contract symbols (Micro Crude, Gold, etc.)
    3. We have 10K account, which is a great way to get funded without too much investment in the Traderds' Recruitment program.
    4. We are very clear in our terms and conditions. We do not impose profit targets on those who get funded. We fund people and they withdraw what they've earned. Period. No hidden fees/conditions, etc. whatsoever.

#89     Sep 26, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  10. Hi everybody)
    I am an intraday scalper.
    I plan my development of a trader with LMI)
    I'll start with practice 10k and then move on to 30 or 50k!
    LMI provides the best conditions for prop traders (for example: comfortable deadlines, professional platform, good selection price)
    All the good trades!

#90     Sep 26, 2019