Trump Upset at Cleveland Indians Name Change..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Jul 26, 2021.

1. In another segment of shit trump says to stay relevant but is completely fucktarded...

"Can anybody believe that the Cleveland Indians, a storied and cherished baseball franchise since taking the name in 1915, are changing their name to the Guardians?

“...and I guarantee that the people who are most angry about it are the many Indians of our Country."

Wait.... does he mean the Native Americans who have been protesting against the name for 30-40 years haha..

Dude needs to die so GOP can upgrade their bench...

2. I am hoping that Trump will draw Hillary into the 2024 race.

:cool:

3. Do we really need another shit show like that again :)

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If Trump OR Hillary run in 24, I would like to reserve the first seat off the planet.

5. It would be a way for the dems to get someone younger than Biden in there too.

:cool:

6. UsualName

UsualName

Who cares, they’re still going to suck.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  7. Maybe the sports community/industry will deal with that the way that American schools are now- ie. just stop keeping score.

We should not be identifying or singling out any team as being better than other. And, whoa, do not, I repeat, do not, drop down to the individual player level and start identifying differences. All players matter and are equal regardless of how they are "differently-abled."

As I said. Just follow the progressive school model.

8. UsualName

UsualName

Where are local schools not keeping score?

You always say some wild stuff I never even heard of and I live in a pretty lefty state. Was at my nephews regional playoffs a couple weeks back and they are as competitive as when I was a kid.

9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Actually, Trump is saving The Republican Party and America. Get Right!

10. You obviously have ZERO experience with travel soccer, basketball and lacrosse....parents and kids killing each other to win games and get noticed.

#10     Jul 27, 2021