Trying to Manage these Trading Combines. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by legionx, May 28, 2020.

1. legionx

legionx

So I lasted one trading day on LeeLoo funding (they do not have a daily loss limit restriction) and lasted two days on OneUp funded (they do have a daily loss limit). Moving on to progression, I just got funded with SpeedUp Trader, signed contract and waiting for my funded account. Earn2Trade, I am waiting on for their response after meeting the requirements today.
    I may start a new subscription soon but I am thinking that I should manage these two funded accounts like it was the tryouts/combine approach but with less pressure.

My main goal is to have these accounts pay for the others. First profit goal should be trailing max on each account, 2500 for SpeedUp and 2750 for Earn2Trade. My next profit goal, in order to withdraw funds, should be a balance of 4k. Withdrawing 1k will help with new accounts. The goal is to manage the plan well, keeping a balance so to grow the business. My biggest problem is once I lose my first trade, I do not walk away but now I added the concept that "ending the day with a loss is part of the management strategy." Besides, losing 500 is better than losing 1k.

I am testing FTMO atm(I trade only GJ and look at the Daily, 60 and 5min) and I am considering Apteros Trading. However, previous companies I have been funded with may be before these two since I can make the profit in 10-15 days more consistently now. BTW, there was one reset on SpeedUp and no reset on Earn2Trade. Earn2Trade.PNG SpeedUpTrader.PNG

#41     Sep 23, 2020
    SelfMadeDude likes this.
  2. tango29

tango29

legionx,
    Curious, if you are passing the test accounts everywhere and keep getting funded then why do you keep paying to do another testing phase? Why not take the profits and fund your own account at this point? Or at least just stick with one instead of paying for another one. Even using profit from one to pay for another is a waste of funds. Seems like a huge waste of funds.

#42     Sep 23, 2020
    FlashGordon likes this.
  3. Uhm..sounds a little scattered of a trading plan. Tango brought up a good point. Could you expand on why so many different evaluations "running at the same time" and/or opposed to your own account. I would enjoy learning from your angle of attack on this. In any event, best of luck and trading to whatever your goals are.

#43     Oct 1, 2020
  4. legionx

legionx

@tango29 and FlashGordon.

Every Funded Account I acquire, I am borrowing a few thousand dollars to trade with to

potentially make profits. I am in the market more regularly than just trading one account and

my skills do not dull. Who puts all their eggs in one basket? One of my greatest fear was

forgetting some of the characteristics that goes along with my thinking in the market: drawing

all trendlines, buy zones vs sell zones, do I understand the current market condition?, wait for a

tick up or down on the candlestick formation before entering, do I want to hold or take profit

etc.
    Buy low sell high? Why would you not pay for a combine/tryout that can give you 5 times or

even 10 times more to trade with plus leverage?

Personal accounts are thought of but will not achieved be achieved anytime soon. The spoils are

there and so I will enjoy them for what they are worth. The stars seem to be aligning for me, I

love that. I am very happy and proud of my accomplishments thus far. I won't be putting

energy into defending my approach anymore for it is better spent on on attaining new concepts

and ideas. Mainly to focus on "The Law of Attraction".

#44     Oct 1, 2020
  5. tango29

tango29

My intent wasn't an attack, I apologize if you took it that way. I was honestly just asking why you are choosing this route, and appreciate your answering. We all do it our own way and have a best way of doing it for us, good luck with your path.

#45     Oct 1, 2020
    FlashGordon likes this.
  6. @legionx have you received your funded account from speedup yet? Ive havent seen many reviews for them the 1 video i saw on youtube of the guy who had a 10k profit basically is saying they scammed him they said he disputed a charge on 1 of his resets but allowed him to reset several times after that but when it was time to pay him brought that up as the reason why his funded account was not valid.

#46     Oct 4, 2020
  7. Can you post the Youtube link to the alleged Speedup Trader incident you mention?

Thanks

#47     Oct 4, 2020
    #48     Oct 4, 2020
  9. Interesting...Speedup apparently has not been around long and does not have any positive TrustPilot (or even Elite Trader) reviews.

Even with all the drama surrounding Earn2Trade, I have never ever heard of them NOT paying a trader his trading profits.

--------------

And I have never heard of refusal to pay profits at TopStep and OneUp Trader.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    #49     Oct 4, 2020
    FlashGordon likes this.
  10. Are SMB not a 'proper' firm, that requires traders to be in an office in NY, 5 days per week?

#50     Oct 5, 2020