TSLA held up well

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TimtheEnchanter, Oct 26, 2020.

1. ...all considering.

2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Compared to what.

NDX itself bounced 143.79 pts off its low.

3. TSLA shorts envision a day like this but it is not over yet...this week will be almost as "interesting" as the rest of the year. It was "only" down 10 points and bounced. Compare it to QQQ, SAP etc...(TSLA is down after hours thou)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

A day like this? Opened at 411.63, traded higher during morning session. Double bottomed in the afternoon. Closed near where it closed on Friday.

Very similar day overall to what it did on Friday as well.

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Shorts, perma or otherwise, don't wait for a day like this.

A good book on the subject is The Art of Selling Short. Still current even though it was published over 20 years ago.

6. I agree, TSLA held up decent so I bought YUM, AN and several great value stocks which means no 100 bagger option gains.

7. I don't own TSLA a fried does, so if it goes down or up is of no concern to me, obviously, it is not a value play.

8. I am trading my IRA cannot short, but shorts can scale in to their positions premarket too.

9. Tesla is overvalued and it might go to 340 within a month ...if it goes to 520-540 again ,,, liquid all your positions because it will crash very hard.

10. Why 340? The market maker of TSLA said it is worth about $150. But nobody knows(not even the MM), it could go to $200...

#10     Oct 27, 2020