$TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

That is by design. Elon settled to buy into the privilege of calling himself a founder. He's got a real penchant for re-writing history. I'm actually surprised Eberhard was able to say as much as he did given the agreement. This interview was recorded over a year ago but I hadn't seen it and it has a publish day a few days old.

#2461     Feb 7, 2021

2. The haters are gonna go full bazonkers today.

#2462     Feb 8, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

"Just reviewed Tesla’s service locations in North America & realized we have major gaps in geographic coverage! Sorry for this foolish oversight. Tesla will aim to cover all regions of NA (not just big cities) within 3 to 6 months." - Elon Musk, October 2018.

"It is a clear slow play strategy from Tesla and for good reason. Expanding service centers and thereby enabling the handling of more (non-profit) warranty claims would be a pure liability and crush Tesla' bottom line. Almost all Tesla's on the road are under warranty with no legacy vehicles to drive the profitable end of the service space. I would expect to see Tesla continue to slow play it as long as they can then expand about the time the initial mass of Model 3's are due to come off warranty.

More Elon 4D chess LOL. Build a disaster then make bank on after warranty service. "

#2463     Feb 8, 2021
  4. VicBee

VicBee

Soooo, you're gonna short or just gonna hate?

#2464     Feb 8, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am gonna buy an electric heater. It is cold out there...

In the main time, I am down paying on an electric space ship, I am sure Elon is going to promise one soon enough.

#2465     Feb 8, 2021
  6. S2007S

S2007S

#2466     Feb 9, 2021
  7. #2467     Feb 10, 2021
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

Tesla tumble

Tesla's share price fell more than 12% since the start of the week. The drop seems to be partly down to bitcoin's slide, as Tesla recently invested bigtime in the cryptocurrency. But it may also have something to do with Musk confirming that Tesla's Model Y Standard Range SUV is no longer on the company's online configurator. Either way, Musk lost $15.2 billion, and Jeff Bezos is once more the world's richest person. Fortune

#2468     Feb 23, 2021
  9. VicBee

VicBee

#2469     Mar 1, 2021
  10. VicBee

VicBee