$TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Overnight

Overnight

No, I just use the CNBC transporter.

#2501     Oct 22, 2021
  2. RGLD

RGLD

Wait, why is it Crapachusettes? We still talking about taxes? Is it just as bad over there?

At least you have all the Ivy league schools in your backyard eh?

#2502     Oct 22, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Try being a Yankees fan over here. Not good. And yeah, the taxes here suck. Not top-tier bad, but a lot worse than Texas. Flee the Northeast! :)

P.S. For all the complaining I have been hearing about the NY subways going to shit? Dude, they can't even extend the Green line 1/2 a mile without over-runs on budget and time. And we got's people crashing trolleys into each other. They don't have ASC here yet on some lines! WTF!

Mass-transit here is a mess.

#2503     Oct 22, 2021
  4. RGLD

RGLD

You are correct. My job at the Goldman Sachs use to be a 1:20 commute door to door and this was in Jersey City. It took me 2 hours (in rush hour) just to get to Manhattan from Brooklyn. Massive delays combined with confusing re-routing makes me want to just drive to work. People are more frustrated on the subways now like they'll assault the first person who annoys them. There are also more homeless and crazy people than usual.

#2504     Oct 22, 2021
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ha!
    And you think driving is any better? :D

#2505     Oct 23, 2021
  6. RGLD

RGLD

...yes.

You know what I find funny in America everything is just runned inefficiently. From the MTA to the Goldman Sachs to the Government. We always throw money at the problem, it doesn't solve anything and it makes things worst.

War on Drugs
    NYC Tax Tax Tax yet the city is still broke
    Homeless programs in L.A. yet it's homelessness keeps increasing
    "College tuition assistance" which only made tution even more expensive over the last decade
    MTA makes billions yet they can't extend the green line.. (They're also broke).
    I even heard Warren Buffet say one time it's hard to give money and have that money do what it was intended to do. Donation is a skill, the chances of that money reaching the proper recipients is slim.(He didn't say this last part)

This really is the American way. Throw money at the problem and make things worst.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    #2506     Oct 23, 2021
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah well... whatever. Nobody's perfect.
    btfd :cool:

#2507     Oct 23, 2021
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ever look at the Toyota logo?
    It contains all the letters of Toyota.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TSLA up 7% lol.
    $65
    How many points does that move the Nasdaq 100?
    I'll look.

#2508     Oct 25, 2021
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

[​IMG]

$1000 as predicted!

#2509     Oct 25, 2021
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Its taking the nasdaq up on its shoulders.

#2510     Oct 25, 2021