$TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 18, 2015.

1. $TSLA stock gained by 0.71% in its last trading session as supposed to 1.91% gain in the S&P 500.
    TSLA.png

#61     Oct 1, 2015
  2. $TSLA amazing car maker but does not sell enough cars to satisfy the richness of the stock price. Looking to short on strength

#62     Oct 1, 2015
  3. Not for me, but I think X is cool. But man, for the price of a HOUSE in some states? Sure as F better be.

#63     Oct 1, 2015
  4. Remember when $TSLA was $120 on fears the model S had explosion problems? Well, this is worse. No one is buying a $132k minivan. Sorry longs

#64     Oct 1, 2015
  5. Why do you think so? Sure, it's not Cayenne but I think people will definitely buy it. I didn't hear about any refusal from the pre-ordered models.

#65     Oct 1, 2015
  6. It's very expensive car. But there always will be people who buy it. It's like iPhone, maybe you don't need a new one, but you definitely want to buy one.:)

#66     Oct 1, 2015
  7. Guys, it's not going to be a total success as a model S, but it's won't be a total failure. Model X is great, and there will be buyers. But the price is really huge. The car supposed to be cheaper than Model S, and I think not all Tesla's customers are going to pay this price.

#67     Oct 1, 2015
  8. $TSLA stock closed the last trading session -3.43% lower, even as the S&P 500 gained by 0.2%.
    TSLA.png

#68     Oct 2, 2015
  9. If $TSLA give us a good bullish day today. I say, next week Monday will be profitable too. And if I'm correct on both.

#69     Oct 2, 2015
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hehe, they delivered a total of 6 cars to insiders. The SUV won't be made in mass until 2016, they are lying through their teeth as usual. They are also missing production numbers on the S, they won't even hit the lowered guidance of 50K by year's end....

Now let's see if they actually release the quarterly numbers now that it is going to be bad...

#70     Oct 2, 2015