TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by DallasCowboysFan, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Picaso and vanzandt like this.
  2. mervyn

mervyn

more affordable models.

Picaso and DallasCowboysFan like this.
  3. I saw that, but it's not suppose to happen until late 2025.....I hope it does.
    But he has failed to deliver on his promises many times before.
    He was suppose to have a cheaper model for a long time and then he dedicated his efforts to the new pickup, which has not been successful.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Pricechange and Picaso like this.
  5. tomkat22

tomkat22

Bull trap? Nefarious shenanigans by market makers? Zacks says they only missed by a penny on EPS.

Pricechange and DallasCowboysFan like this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

After market low volume relative to RTH. Let's see what tomorrow and succeeding days bring.

BTW it happens a lot but does having a reason change anything?

Pricechange and DallasCowboysFan like this.
  7. Squeeze the weak shorts playing the earnings and then continue the slide down to $50.00. IMHO.

8. mervyn

mervyn

160 as I am looking now, no thinks will retrace? Elon will kill the big three, and I the smaller ev competitors.

9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Elon's prolly going to step down after he rams his pay package thru a 2nd time.

Can't stand the heat, no matter how much weed and ketamine he does.

Picaso likes this.

10. He will knock out the smaller manufacturers like Rivian and Lucid. I don't think either of them will be around next year. But it's going to be harder and harder for him as time goes by. A lot of people are loyal to Tesla, he has an amazing fan base. But so does, GM, Ford, Toyota, and Honda.

#10     Apr 23, 2024
    Picaso and SunTrader like this.