Vaccinated Need To Stay Home - Likely Dangerous Variant Factories

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 31, 2021.

1. jem

jem

Thanks to the skeptics who defended the non vaccinated...
    by explaining the vaccinated are really the more likely dangerous variant factories...
    the "experts" now agree with you.

GWBe-antiliberty - posted this...

Vaccines alone can’t stop the COVID-19 Delta variant: study

“This means the vaccine resistant strain spreads through the population faster at a time when most people are vaccinated,” he added.

The institute’s Fyodor Kondrashov also explained how vaccine-resistant strains become more virulent than their predecessors.

“Generally, the more people are infected, the more the chances for vaccine resistance to emerge. So the more Delta is infectious, the more reason for concern,” he said

https://nypost.com/2021/07/30/vaccines-alone-cant-stop-the-delta-variant-study/

smallfil, harami and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Thanks for this tremendous posting. I though GXB knew everything though?

jem likes this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

As noted by the CDC this week the unvaccinated are 10 times more likely to be severely ill. Severely ill people are the ones who are most likely to generate new variants.

Frederick Foresight and Ricter like this.
  4. jem

jem

Now you are an "expert" arguing with your own post...

"The institute’s Fyodor Kondrashov also explained how vaccine-resistant strains become more virulent than their predecessors."

Thank about this... your beloved vaccines... make un natural antibodies...

Is it not possible that between the natural antibodies and unnatural antibodies... a serious deadly version will rise up...

I remind you...we knew from the beginning the vaccines were unlikely to halt transmission since the studies were all the stats about turning the high risk into the low risk... (in other less likely to be put in the ICU... however they wished to define serious outcome)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  5. Yeh but GWB has advanced tools to work with.

He has a ticker tape feed from the CDC so that he can front-run the daily announcement from the White House as to what the science is today.

:cool:

smallfil, jem and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I find it interesting that the party of pro-choice when it comes to killing babies, is anti-choice with respect to vaccines/liberty/lock-downs/masks.

traderob and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  7. jem

jem

While pithy... the "my body my choice argument" does contain compelling logic when it comes to experimental (in the US) vaccines which may do very little for the healthy since they are already low risk and now we all clearly see that vaccines make some of the high risk -low risk but do not block transmission.

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  8. So now I'm a super spreader because I got the jab? Well, I will do my part spreading the most deadly, we're all gonna die plague ever known to man cause I ain't wearing a mask again. Who knew they would use is who have been jabbed to kill off the unjabbed? Genius.
    Will these dopes ever make up their minds who are the evil doers? Get the jab you're damned, don't your damned. Only way out is to be an illegal immigrant. It's okay for them to be Covid speaders, gun runners, drug trafficker, child sex trafficking, murderers, gang members and so on.

smallfil and jem like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

jem:
    COVID is a supervirus unleashed by the Chinese
    also Jem:
    COVID vaccine's an experimental killer drug for "just the flu"

exGOPer and Ricter like this.
  10. jem

jem

why are you forging quotes?
    That is clearly against the terms of service.

If I said any of that... give us the links?
    I would like to see the context...

I still think that the mRNA vaccines were good for the high risk.
    They are clearly experimental... I never called them a killer drug.
    And I also have not found a quote where I called it a supervirus...

Why are you being a scumbag on this?

#10     Jul 31, 2021