Vadym Graifer - Realitytrader.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by StillStanding, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Hi

Has anyone had any experience with his products, his trading room, or mentoring program?

Thanks in advance.

2. toc

toc

Eastern Europeans generally make very good research scholars and can even be quite innovative. If this guy has already been given whole articles in mags like TASC and others, then he must be having some good value to the products and services offered.

3. Read his book. That will give you an excellent idea of his intellectual prowess at trading.

4. gaj

gaj

vadym is one of the "good guys".

very smart, humble, willing to share, etc.

having articles published in a magazine such as TASC is not the be-all / end-all (there are at least a few people who have been published in leading trade mags who do NOT trade what they advocate and at least one who has been fined by the SEC for this practice).

but vadym is on the good side. and his book (techniques of tape reading) is well worth the money.

5. Atlantic

Atlantic

6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I have known Vad for nearly 10 years now and have never been hesitant to suggest someone try his services. He has a solid approach to the market and is able to communicate it well to his clients/students.

7. henry76

henry76

tape reading, really

8. toc

toc

does he have a hedge fund yet, more money that way given his publicity already in place :D

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I can't speak for Vad, but I'm sure you are aware that not all traders aspire to run OPM and money is not the only happiness the world has to offer.

Brandon

10. sim03

sim03

#10     Jan 28, 2008