Very low spread FOREX broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Adibi83, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Same here, getting low spreads with fxview most of the time and commission is quite cheap - $2/RT, so I am not worried about cost.

#91     Sep 28, 2021
  2. S.Luke

S.Luke

For low spreads, I consider trading with FP Markets because the spreads begin at 0.0pips for most parts of the day, especially in EURUSD, and it is stable even when the market is highly volatile.

#92     Sep 30, 2021
    Homunculus likes this.
  3. For lower spreads, I suggest trading with my broker FP Markets, because their spreads begin at 0.0pips for most parts of the day, and it is also stable during high volatile market events.

#93     Oct 1, 2021
  4. $2/RT is quite impressive. Will definitely try my hands on their demo account.

#94     Oct 6, 2021
  5. wmwmw

wmwmw

Fxview has low spread and low commission.

PF markets has low spread and high commissions.
    People who promote PF markets here do not tell the truth that PF markets has high commissions.

#95     Oct 6, 2021
  6. koczeau

koczeau

It’s important that both spreads and commissions be low, finprotrading is fine in that aspect.

#96     Oct 8, 2021
  7. Vettel5

Vettel5

In my opinion, FP Markets spreads are the lowest since it starts from 0.0pips in most major currency pairs and their spreads are stable even during high volatile market movements.

#97     Oct 18, 2021
  8. Adler

Adler

In my opinion, FP Markets is the lowest spreads broker I have traded so far. The spreads average at 0pips for most parts of the day with good trading conditions.

#98     Oct 22, 2021
  9. I regret, that I can not participate in discussion now. It is not enough information. But with pleasure I will watch this theme.

#99     Dec 4, 2021
  10. Amjad87

Amjad87

I consider FP Markets spreads to be the lowest when compared to other ecn brokers out there. It averages around 0.0 pips for most parts of the trade, and during high volatile market events, the spreads are consistently stable.

#100     Dec 6, 2021