Very low spread FOREX broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Adibi83, Nov 2, 2018.

1. try ECN broker like aximtrade. They tend to offer a much lower spread compares to normal brokers so you can reduce your trading cost.

#111     May 11, 2022
  2. Rodri

Rodri

For lower spreads, I suggest using ecn brokers because the spreads on ecn brokers are tighter, try brokers like ICM, Pepperstone, or FP Markets, the spreads average 0.3 pips with good trading conditions and lower commission costs.

#112     May 16, 2022
  3. kroxobor

kroxobor

Average spread on my zero spread account with Hotforex is 0.1-0.0 pip in EURUSD, I trade only during liquid sessions and with major pairs because I don't see trading opportunities in trading strategies except scalping.

#113     May 17, 2022
  4. The brokers that provide the lowest spreads, in my opinion, are Global Prime and FP markets. The spreads are tighter, especially in EURUSD the spreads average around 0.1 pips for most parts of the trade.

#114     May 17, 2022
  5. Aaafx also offers low spreads, especially on major pairs , it ranges between 0.1 pips or 0.3 pips.

#115     May 24, 2022
  6. For lower spreads, I suggest trading with ECN brokers like Skilling or FP Markets. Their spreads average around 0.0 pips and the commission cost per lot is $3 in FP Markets and $3.5 in Skilling.

#116     Jun 1, 2022
  7. the lowest trading spreads broker is very supportive for the traders who are beginners and scalpers.

#117     Jun 2, 2022
  8. That’s low! What about the commissions?

#118     Jun 3, 2022
  9. lowest trading spreads broker is very supportive for the traders who are particularly beginners.

#119     Jul 2, 2022
  10. Spread history analysis services.
    There are quite a few Web services that compare online broker spreads. Significantly fewer options for analyzing the history of the spread. Here are some links.

• www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads
    • www.fxblue.com/spread/

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the indicators of such services are commercially dependent, do not contain often interested brokers (types of accounts), and are algorithmically closed. Therefore, there are certain inconveniences, ambiguities and doubts in the data provided.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2022
    #120     Oct 17, 2022