Very low spread FOREX broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Adibi83, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Vuu

Vuu

It is even lower than that sometimes. its mostly 0.2 for EURUSD and sometimes 0.1. It does not widen even on high market volatility. I prefer it that way.

#11     Feb 19, 2019
  2. Winjak

Winjak

Exness, JustForex, XM, FBS

#12     Feb 22, 2019
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

Use Hotforex Raw spread, or Tickmill Pro account both offer raw spreads, not sure if you will able to receive constantly 0.2 pip, but I did see 0.0 spreads on both, so I guess the average you will get is 0.2-0.3 pip on majors. Good luck

#13     Feb 27, 2019
  4. LewisJas

LewisJas

Opened an account with Fxbrew on a friend's recommendation for quite some now, must say their spreads are amazing, no slippage issue and execution speed is matchless. worth trying!

#14     Apr 25, 2019
  5. icegeek

icegeek

I opened an account with them recently. And I totally agree with you. They are offering rather good services; the client support is amazing. I deposited a small amount in the beginning, going to go big with deposits this weekend with them. I’ll share more after I withdraw big, currently I have withdrawn small amount, which have been processed fast. Till now, I find them a good and I agree- worth trying!

#15     May 7, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's the Withdrawing which worries me, glad to see there playing fair, with so many losing and never drawing out ever it's hard to tell who's fair.

ICMarkets here, yet to withdraw, won't let the account get to big before I try to take 50% out.

#16     May 7, 2019
  7. Bethany

Bethany

For lower spreads coinexx would be a good choice. majors avg bet .2 to .4

#17     Jul 3, 2019
  8. I have an account with turnkeyforex, decent broker. They do offer low and consistent spreads with very low commission $2/100krt. Try demo to see if it fits.

#18     Jul 4, 2019
  9. Low Spread Forex Brokers 2019
    # Review Pip spread on majors
    2 HYCM 0.2-2.8
    3 FxPro 0.5-1.3
    4 HotForex From 0
    5 XM 1-1.9

#19     Jul 6, 2019
  10. pipeguy

pipeguy

Never saw 0 spreads on majors on Hotforex, the lowest on EURUSD was 0.1 pip, but anyway its pretty good condition

#20     Jul 7, 2019