Very low spread FOREX broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Adibi83, Nov 2, 2018.

1. bilbo64

bilbo64

I am trading with them as well; they are actually offering pretty decent trading conditions. And I agree, spreads are low, I have even experienced .1 on majors on some days. Good broker.

#21     Jul 12, 2019
  2. meris

meris

IC Markets offer good spread

#22     Jul 12, 2019
  3. bulls95

bulls95

Turnkey forex has been my savior when it comes to good spreads.

#23     Sep 25, 2020
  4. Elly9

Elly9

Yes but ultimately not with $7 commission if you count the expenses. I found another competitor on the rise, especially Fxview nowadays which has both low spreads as well as commission $2/lot round.

#24     Sep 28, 2020
  5. billv

billv

I'm a bit skeptical about brokers who offer such low rates. How do they make money to be sustainable businesses? I think finding a broker which can be trusted with our money is more important than the $2 commisions

#25     Oct 3, 2020
  6. Elly9

Elly9

Well, just because the broker is charging higher commission doesn't make them safe now, does it? what make a broker safe to trade is regulations of the broker. Fxview is regulated by Cysec, FCA and many other strong upper hands. So, why pay more when you can trade at much lower cost with strong reg broker.

#26     Oct 6, 2020
  7. Fxview - 0.0 pips, $2 commission .
    XTB - 0.1 pips, 3 - 4 pounds commission.

#27     Oct 9, 2020
  8. kroxobor

kroxobor

Nice suggestion. I'm also with them and happy that they maintain the level of services. I would also suggest to test drive Hotforex, a bit more versatile broker with many account types.

#28     Oct 21, 2020
  9. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

It is important to choose a broker that will suit you on many points, because trading will depend on this directly.

#29     Nov 10, 2020
  10. kroxobor

kroxobor

And what that points should be? Easier to say than done! You have to accumulate order filling data, etc. to draw conclusions about the platform.

#30     Nov 16, 2020