Violent thug NFL player arrested ( a pattern)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by bennyg, Mar 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bennyg

bennyg

Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

you don't understand how racism works. or you willfully choose to ignore it.

i didn't read the article but i assume its about Aaron Hernandez.

3. Overnight

Overnight

Aaron Hernandez is dead. He killed himself in prison like 5 years ago?

No, it's about some rookie WR for the Panthers named "Shi Smith".

Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  4. bennyg

bennyg

Wrong! Nice try though. The article is about a black football player on the Panthers who was arrested for an illegal gun as well as narcotics with intent to distribute. He was selling drugs. What a stupid dickhead.

5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

like Aaron Hernandez. Your point is about nfl players, Not about blacks. Right?

wrbtrader likes this.
  6. bennyg

bennyg

The proof is in the gumbo. When pro athletes get arrested for drug sales, robbery, murder, illegal guns, it’s always a black.

7. cesfx

cesfx

@bennyg is an asshole with an agenda. Ignored.

wrbtrader likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

So we Steelers got ride off Big Ben finally and our friends over Cleveland just hired with a record contract Deshaun Watson, accused by no less than 22 women of sexual misconduct.

Oh how the tables turn!

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

In some sports...the majority of the athletes are White (let us say Hockey)...most of the news about Hockey players doing crimes will be White.

I was disappointed when one of my favorite NHL players...Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks was arrested for beating the hell out of a taxi cab driver because the driver didn't have the change to give them when they only had $15 dollars in bills for a $14.80 cab charge. :(

Simply, a sport dominated by Black athletes should statistically have more athletes getting arrested to be black.

In fact, if people study the history of sports when football and basketball were dominated by White athletes...those arrested in those sports tended to be White. :D

Another way that I look at this, is when I lived in South Korea...those that were arrested as professional athletes in sports...tended to be South Koreans. :D

My point is if we return to the days of discriminating against ethnicities represented by people of color by not allowing them to play the sport...most of the crimes will be by White athletes or athletes of European descent.
    • Another issue not talked about enough...many people fail to look at the role of concussions in contact sports that begin from youth level as in grade school level. The more concussions you have...the more mentally unstable you become.
    On one of my kid's youth hockey teams, he has a close friend that had three serious concussions. One of the serious concussions that forced the kid to miss a complete year...occurred after a head-on collision from a puck drop to start the game...freak accident.

He played football too...was one of the star players on the football team.

Today, that kid (now a teenager) has now dropped out of school and has been arrested a few times for petty crimes. He's White and of Italian descent. Now what about those athletes still competing and have had serious concussions in the past...

Race/Ethnicity doesn't decide your outcome...the concussions are the most deciding factor in sports. Issues outside of sports, its other important variables like social-economic status just as it was for immigrants (Europeans) in the early 1900s, especially as they settled into the Urban communities.

wrbtrader

10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I heard Ben and Deshaun were dating the same women. :D

wrbtrader

#10     Mar 27, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.