we often talk bucketshops like FXCM, How about a real good FX broker for a change

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by update, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Might be... But Exception = update for sure.

But after a quick glance on the acm website:
    1/ 2.8 pips spread on EURUSD. :D
    2/ "Guaranteed fills on markets orders during open trading hours." :D
    3/ "Consistent liquidity under all market conditions. ACM works with only the top institutional liquidity providers in the world providing over 70% of worldwide foreign exchange liquidity on our platform." :D
    4/ "Fully secure and robust online dealing platform: 128 bit SSL encryption." :D
    5/ "ACM, ISO 9001 certified by SGS." "ACM, ISO 27001 certified by SGS." :D
    6/ "Swiss based therefore no capital gains tax on foreign exchange profits." :D
    7/ "Management ex Swiss bankers & market professionals." :D

Yeah, let me rush over to open a 50k institutional account...:p

#11     Jun 28, 2009
  2. what part of, you don't pay tax on FX earnings don't you understand

is it worth 2.8 pips

I hope you find out one day, that is, I hope you become a trader

#12     Jun 28, 2009
  3. ACM is headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland)

you know swiss are into the whole money thing, just like jews, that's good :)

#13     Jun 28, 2009
  4. A squad of 28 police officers raid the downtown Geneva offices of currency trading company ACM and seize documents, a computer and other evidence in a suspected financial fraud case. Swisster discovers the unprecedented affair, being directed by an inspector and detective for the cantonal force’s financial fraud brigade, may take weeks to unravel and has involved the questioning of top officials from the company, who are refusing to comment.

source: http://www.swisster.ch/en/news/business/police-raid-geneva-forex-firm-in-fraud-probe_116-1451105

#14     Jun 28, 2009
  5. The part where you have to include your worldwide earnings on your tax forms. You keep trying to pump this shit, but you should get better in it, chimp. If your definition of trader is someone who sends a lot of money to this fraud your pumping, then you're right, I'll never be a trader. :D

#15     Jun 28, 2009
  6. Great find! :cool:

#16     Jun 28, 2009
  7. According to the 4/30 CFTC report, ACM only had $794,000 net capital.

#17     Jun 28, 2009
  8. What is wrong with a bucketshop? Please give me one example of FXCM ripping you or anybody off. Just one example please. And don’t give me one of those “oh come on, you can’t be serious. You must be a paid promoter and must work for them” crap. Why should I trade at ACM with their 4 pip spreads on Eur/Jpy? No thanks I’ll stick with my 1.2 pips and guaranteed stops. If I had a video camera, I’d post a clip placing a live market order. No slippage there either. Sounds like ACM just can’t compete with them, so they have to convince everybody else that their sooo bad.

#18     Jun 28, 2009
  9. Well what do you expect when you bend over so obligingly :D

#19     Jun 28, 2009
  10. ACM police raid was isolated incident AND it proved nothing

everybody went back to work

#20     Jun 28, 2009