Welcome to the No-Lockdown Paradise - Brazil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 29, 2020.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So you are walking away from your claims the polling results are not credible? Are you still sticking with your fantasy that Bolsonaro's popularity is not fading?

#231     Oct 27, 2021
  2. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

What fantasy, you moron? I live here. I have seen the manifestations in favor and against him all over the country. I have watched the CPI and seen the report. There is no evidence of any crime and they all know it. It was just a political stunt and they still couldn't hurt his popularity. People are poor here. They have to work for a living and he was the guy that told "Fuck off!" to those that wanted to prevent these poor people from sustaining their families. That's why he is so popular.

#232     Oct 27, 2021
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Right, so here's another example of the keyboard warrior, GWB_NPC who believes his googling articles all day long trumps a guy who is immersed in the culture and country GWB_NPC claims to be an expert on.

The guy is a total joke, Neo. He proves it every day. He thinks what he reads on the internet is indicative of real life, but hasn't left his apartment and cats in over a year and a half.

#233     Oct 27, 2021
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Well then you better have a discussion with all the well-respected mainstream polling firms whose surveys show differently.

And let me say that you come off as the Brazilian version of a Trumper. Ignoring facts, reality, and information to frame your own reality & narrative around your narcissistic leader.

#234     Oct 27, 2021
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I follow Brazilian politics and this is spot on. Of course his ball washers will ball wash much like Trump's did after the Senate report. We'll see if that lefty DaSilva returns the favor when he takes back power

#235     Oct 27, 2021
  6. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

The same mainstream sources that were telling people that the virus wasn't transmissible to people and that said Trump and Bolsonaro had more than 90% chance of losing the election they won? Fuck that. Only idiots would believe this after seeing fiasco after fiasco
    I don't give a shit what you think. If you can't even read all the criticism I wrote towards Bolsonaro and his idiocies, you just prove you only see what you want to see and you are the one ignoring facts and reality.

In addition, I am a physician here, one of the hospitals I work in was the main hospital for COVID patients in the region and I worked in ICU's in the care of such patients. And even if this was a terrible situation, never did I ever see justification in prohibiting poor people from sustaining their families. The hospital I mentioned is a public hospital, filled with workers who had their salaries guaranteed by the state. To them, it was always easy to tell people to stay home in that situation, thinking they were "the voice of reason".

For the people, specially poor people, who depended on the private economy to get their bread and butter, it was a complete catastrophe and now they are paying double, having lost their jobs and businesses in the first place, with all the inflation caused by money printing and lockdowns(contrary to what your sources say, almost all state and municipal governments implemented some degree of lockdown).

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    #236     Oct 27, 2021
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#237     Oct 27, 2021
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

#238     Oct 27, 2021
  9. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

Yeah. What else is new? Big surprise.
    n1408012001.jpg
    Former president of Brasil, Fernando Henrique Cardoso with Chavez and Fidel.

998ad490208dedd79e111b4ecf125fd2fd6b386e.jpg
    20210813171631_e8r1aeexiayhdg9.jpg
    url(3).jpg
    Another former president of Brasil and allegedly the "great rival of Bolsonaro for next year", Lula, with Chavez and Fidel.

url(4).jpg
    url(5).jpg
    Yet another President of Brasil, Dilma(from Lula's Party) with Chavez and Fidel.

All of them, including Bolsonaro and Trump, but specially the motherfuckers above, all parasites and they all flock together. And all the scum in the above pictures, all long time friends with the dictators in their respective pictures. So, again, what else is new?

#239     Oct 28, 2021
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Sounds like CaptainObvious.

#240     Oct 28, 2021