What-If China attacks Taiwan

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by earth_imperator, Aug 9, 2022.

1. @ET180, I doubt the US can afford to stop trading with China :)
    Much less the Euro idiots.
    It would lead to doubling the current inflation rate, lead to mass unemployment, mass poverty and mass social unrest in the US and Europe b/c of exploding prices since many of the goods are coming from China. If that stops then good night, bro!... :D

Taiwan should accept the fact that it has no other chance but belonging to China,
    and so should negotiate a good deal with China.
    The US cannot protect Taiwan. They can't afford it! Don't believe the rhetoric of some US politicians, they just want to win some elections with such hollow but baseless words of allegedly helping Taiwan.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    #21     Aug 10, 2022
  2. %%
    Good info.
    WHY USa bases?? Same reason the[moscow] evil empire put missile bases in commie Cuba. So then NRA member JFK, said ''you take 'em down or we will take 'em down:caution::caution:''
    I found out later US Navy rightly dropped depth charge on evil empire subs near Cuba line. Wake up warning call for evil empire.......
    WONDER why lightening struck commie Cuba oil refinery??'' WSJ News . Cant blame a hellfire missile on that\ it's a lightening strike inferno. Oil still down from 150\$100. USa did fine without trading with chicoms.

#22     Aug 10, 2022
  3. wmwmw

wmwmw

There is no point to discuss with someone who based his most important argument on false information and lies.
    Your reasoning for decoupling with China is that China threaten to kill US and western people, which is a complete lie怂When I pointed this out, your reply never answer on this but posted other irrelevant links and switched to other topics.
    LOL.

I don't feel your mind is ok and I won't reply to you anymore.

#23     Aug 10, 2022
  4. %%
    Good point Peter 8519.
    Except how well did smaller Afghans bow to[moscow] evil empire in Afghanistan??
    How well did smaller N Vietnam bow to super power Usa, in Vietnam??
    How well did '' ye rebels disperse'' or rebels bow to super power England, 1776?? :D:D You may say well the rebels ran out of money ;ok they still won.
    Let's see if you have enough backbone to answer that?? Thanks I like history also.

#24     Aug 10, 2022
    VicBee likes this.
  5. NoahA

NoahA

I didn't look at any link he provided, but I still liked his post.

At the end of the day, a country is simply a collection of every single individual who lives within its borders. Those individuals should have the right to be governed however they want. The days of slaving away and building pyramids your entire life are long gone.

If enough people in Taiwan want a different type of leader and a different type of system, what exactly does it mean that China won't let this happen? Does it mean that all the citizens on the mainland don't approve of such an action? Was there a vote? And why would citizens on the mainland even get a vote if they don't live on the island of Taiwan? Clearly its just the rulers in China who don't want to show their own citizens that people have the power to leave and choose their own path.

If you support what China is doing, then you clearly support having no personal rights. Do you really want to put your life in the hands of a communist regime?

#25     Aug 10, 2022
  6. wmwmw

wmwmw

You have many misunderstandings.
    What you are talking is that you don't like China's social system, in which individual has no right.
    I don't like too.
    But here the issue is Taiwan and China both belong to one country, which both of Taiwan and China agree, the difference is who and whose social system will be the dominating force in the country. What US and western world want is to let these two entities become two countries. They think if Taiwan people want independence,China should let it go.
    So If Texas wants independence, US should let it go? Check US constitutions.Unless most US people agree, Texas people have no right to get independent. So why you ask China allow the thing that US itself doesn't allow?

Also, what social system dominates the country should only be decided by people of this country, not by people of other countries.
    Now US and western world don't like China's social system, and want to decide what system China should take, is that right? I don't think so.
    I don't like China's social system, but I think it should be changed by China people themself, not by US and western world.

#26     Aug 10, 2022
    earth_imperator and Sprout like this.
  7. China will capture Taiwan in 2 days and then China will attack India because Indian media was talking about destroying Hong Kong

#27     Aug 10, 2022
  8. NoahA

NoahA

You have a lot of inconsistencies in your answer. If you ultimately believe that Chinese people need to change their own system, then this would mean the ability for the people of Taiwan to not be ruled by the system in China, and if this means separating from China, then so be it.

If Taiwan wants to belong to China, but have their own system, well, they need to figure out what it means to belong to China. Sounds like they want to have their cake and eat it too.

#28     Aug 10, 2022
  9. wmwmw

wmwmw

"You have a lot of inconsistencies in your answer."
    That means you did not understand my post.
    One united country is the most important thing.
    What system is the second important thing.
    Both Taiwan and China agree on this.

You are just trying to simplify a complicated issue.

#29     Aug 10, 2022
  10. Sprout

Sprout

Eloquent.

#30     Aug 10, 2022