What instruments do traders in London and Asia trade?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by maxpi, Oct 28, 2021.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I'm looking to correlate pre-market activity of the US based instruments like ES to activity in the Asian and European markets. Not interested in Forex but it might expand to that...

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. mervyn

mervyn

Index futures, other than fx.

3. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Nikkei, Hangseng, FDAX, Eurostoxx, FGBM, FGBL, FGBX, Gold is important overnight, also the Yen.

CannonTrading_Ilan likes this.
  4. margo2009

margo2009

When I urgently need to find out some information, I turn to google search for help. There are always answers to all my questions.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. CannonTrading_Ilan

CannonTrading_Ilan Sponsor

FDAX, gold, crude oil, Aussie $$ ( 6A)

6. maxinger

maxinger

you can get some ideas from my journal as I trade Asian, Eur and US sessions.
    don't expand to forex.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  7. maxinger

maxinger

not true.
    Google search is very useful.
    Unfortunately, there are some not secret information which you can't get from
    google search.

8. Google just gives you the superficial answers
    you get experienced people answering you queries here

9. maxpi

maxpi

You are just so fucking bitchin'!! The way you exuded that self-assessed superiority as all introverts do is just amazing! Keep up the good work there, no really...

10. maxpi

maxpi

All the grown-ups here seem to have been able to assume that did internet searches. For the kiddies like you I will spell it out: I did the internet search thing and just didn't really find any satisfactory answers. It is a testament to the shallowness and extremely verbose nature of a lot of writings on the internet. Why don't you self educate and search on "fucking assholes"?

#10     Oct 29, 2021
    dorcaslugo likes this.