what is wrong with the recent Nasdaq's new high?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noblehawk, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Nasdaq is climbing back these days. but what is wrong with it? and what is wrong with those guys buying it? Do not they know that it will be long way for the transportation cost and supply chain to recover to normal? Moreover, the high inflation and energy&material cost soaring is on the way. Definitely will soar to the sky and FED will still play as the Ostrich burying head into the sands. Will give high credit to those guys buying Nasdaq now, they do have the great courage! laugh. Seems Wallstreet is always 6 months behind the date.

2. Look at the stocks that are pushing the index, that tells you what is happening.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. I think BlackRock is buying as their CEO just said the stocks would go higher. :)

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

15133 HOD.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

The top 8 stocks are the ones that move it.

upload_2021-10-19_13-28-0.jpeg

Cramer loves laying claim to his coining of FANG (FAANG)

More accurate:
    Amazon--Facebook-Apple-Tesla--Microsoft-Alphabet-Netflix
    A FAT MAN
    Not Cramer lol... just the index.

6. So I'm getting ready to do a presentation to a college Investment Club.

One of my key points is "The market doesn't care what you think." Just figure out what the market is trying to tell you.

7. 2rosy

2rosy

where else to put money?

8. d08

d08

High energy cost is going to cause issues in some regions.

Relentless likes this.
  9. comagnum

comagnum

Another reminder - the most corrupt, poorest nations can make their stock market rise more than 1,000% in a year from printing currency. Powell has made millions in his personal broker acct from his printing binges.

upload_2021-10-19_8-5-31.png

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    tomas262, noddyboy and Relentless like this.
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Sheesh this MO FO is relentless.

#10     Oct 19, 2021