what is your trading pair ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by JimmyChoo, Jul 24, 2020.

1. i believe in major pairs, because i feel its more secure than others. what is your trading pair ?

2. xandman

xandman

[​IMG][​IMG]

jokertrader likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

I trade aud, eur, gbp futures.
    occassionally I trade jpy futures.

the rest of the currency futures are not that suitable for day trading due to low volume / low volatility.

4. Does me and the market count as a pair? We always go in opposite directions !!!!

On a more serious note there are exchanged spreads, flys, intermarket etc but I have never traded currency pairs

5. in order to our trading understanding we the traders generally choose our trading pair n, should choose the pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the pair which has narrowest trading spreads.

6. for getting good result only lowest spreads not good enough , need a very technical knowledge with good money management.

JimmyChoo likes this.
  7. there is anyone is there who still doing gold pair ? if anyone , please knock me

8. I prefer to trade in EUR/USD because it favors me as beginers.

9. The pair makes no difference, other than the time frame and trade size you need. For example, I can trade USD/MXN just as easily as USD/CAD. However, I based trades off of weekly charts.

10. its very common major pair in Forex , and also usable for all kinds if traders.

#10     Oct 2, 2020