Whats all hype about with this Jon Gruden?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Sep 3, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

I didnt think I would only have to wait till week 1 to be proven correct, but I will take it.

I am correct. He is a bad coach.

#11     Sep 14, 2018
  2. wildchild

wildchild

The clown is 0-3 now.

A lot of hype for this guy, very little performance to show.

#12     Sep 23, 2018
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

0-3 and my fins looking good at 3-0. They actually look pretty decent.

#13     Sep 24, 2018
  4. This dope trades what is arguably one of the top five LB in the game and for what? A draft pick. Now that is some serious kind of stupid. However, Gruden is getting 10 mil a year for a 10 year contract, so who are the real dummies?

#14     Sep 24, 2018
    Pekelo and wildchild like this.
  5. You could make an argument that if you were to re-draft the entire league (minus quarterbacks) he would be a top five pick.

#15     Sep 24, 2018
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Jon Gruden and the Raiders are an embarrassment.

#16     Nov 2, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. wildchild

wildchild

The slow moving train wreck continues.

#17     Nov 12, 2018
  8. wildchild

wildchild

Another season, another Jon Gruden debacle. This Joe Gruden is the absolute worst. This Antonio Brown move that Gruden made was one of the worst. I figure Antonio Brown showed up and decided he never wanted to play for a dolt like Gruden. I thought Brown was just being a asshole, but he escaped Gruden and is with the Patriots. It was a genius move.

#18     Sep 7, 2019
    dealmaker likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I didn't realize first that this thread was a year old. I agree with OP, coach is over rated. About the AB situation though, looks like the Raiders dodged a bullet. (rape accusations and shit)

Also, they won preseason games (if that counts for something) and did win their first game, so maybe this is going to be Gruden's year. No matter the outcome, he is laughing all the way to the bank.

#19     Sep 11, 2019
  10. wildchild

wildchild

So over two years Gruden, who they claim is a genius, has amassed 11 wins and raked in over $20 million. That is almost $2 per win.

This guy is a joke. The Raiders are a joke.

#20     Jan 4, 2020
    dealmaker likes this.