what's better to have 5m airplane or 64 foot yacht?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by viruscore1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Let's assume you have land and a big home and a manhattan condo, a winter home in south florida on the water, a few cars at each location and lots of money to spare. What's next ...

#21     Jul 31, 2019
    mlawson71 likes this.
  2. A little over my budget but is it worth 20 million?

#22     Jul 31, 2019
  3. At 700k this boat is pocket change for 5 million budget yacht shopper. Kind of small tho ...

#23     Aug 1, 2019
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

A cheese degustation trip around the world.

#24     Aug 1, 2019
  5. tango29

tango29

#25     Aug 1, 2019
  6. #26     Aug 1, 2019
  7. tango29

tango29

I know everyone has there things that really get them going and some can take it or leave. Flying and motorcycles keep me moving. I had the benefit of adding ratings which makes it a challenge. After deciding I didn't like the instructing route I did some sightseeing flying and skydivers. Now a days I just want to get back to it.

#27     Aug 1, 2019
  8. I love motorcycles but I got side swiped 3 weeks ago by a Camaro making a rapid right to left lane change and hit me in the hip and knocked me over at 25 mph. I slid for 40ft, still recovering from road rash and sprained shoulder. I got off lite, could be worst. Friggen cops says single vehicle accident since there was no damage on car. I don't know how I could damage his car with my hip. Cops say my hip was to high. I sent them measurements. I lost all respect for cops.

#28     Aug 1, 2019
    dealmaker likes this.
  9. tango29

tango29

Very sorry to read that. Heal up and get well. Unfortunately had a few crashes over the years too. Last one broke 4 ribs, punctured lung, and right side collar bone in 2 places, also a little road rash, but minimal as I had full riding gear on. This was on me as I hit gravel in a turn and bike went out from under me. I don't know maybe it's a mental defect on my part, but I went back to riding a year later. I'll admit too many close calls with people not paying attention in cars, but I just remember to be aware and wary. At the same time I get you have had enough. Maybe I'm just old and cranky, but I swear people are less attentive and more dangerous than ever on the roads, which does make me nervous at times.

#29     Aug 2, 2019
    viruscore1 and dealmaker like this.
  10. mlawson71

mlawson71

I have an intense fear of heights so I put myself on a plane only when I absolutely have to, haha.

#30     Aug 2, 2019