What's the story with Alpari?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by J-Law, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are still factually incorrect. IB started offering the clearing of ONLINE RETAIL trades in 1998. You are stalking me, you check out this link

(http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/general/about/about.php)

...but you simply cannot accept there are people out there who may have a little more experience under their belt than you and who may have worked as market makers and/or submitted phone-in/bbg chat orders to IB's institutional desk as part of their trading counter party lineup.

Atticus, I respect you for your insight into options but aside this field you come across as a know-it-all who loves to accuse and flame without backup. I backed up my outrage vs Alpari, I backed up my claims on the programming side, and the above link clearly states that IB has traded with clients prior 1998, they started online trading post that. Whether you believe anything I said beyond that or not is up to you and honestly, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE. But I expose you for an arrogant and cheap liar when you come here to falsely accuse me. You are barking up the wrong tree here.

And NO, I do not engage in any bets or flaming with you. Call up IB to verify when they started taking client orders if you have such a hard time believing it.

#21     May 8, 2012
  2. Where have I lied? You're on the record stating that you put me on ignore. So take the low-hanging fruit and accept the wager, you skieve.

You stated on this thread you've been trading with IB for over 15 years, which we both know is a fabrication. Back it up or jump out a window.

#22     May 8, 2012
  3. Fail.

No, you only assert that I am on ignore and then respond ad nauseam to defend the indefensible position.

#23     May 8, 2012
  4. dude, you are really getting on my nerves. OK, sure I take your bet AFTER you produce a SINGLE STATEMENT, a SINGLE PnL SHEET after your HUNDREDS of BS statements in your 8500(!!!!) posts (lol, thats about 5 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY OVER THE PAST 5 years). Many other users have asked you after you flamed around and accused countless others. Show all of us something, just one single statement. After that we can talk bet. But before that I think its time now for you to shut up and eat humble pie.

#24     May 8, 2012
  5. Bitch, stop whining and actually put me on IGNORE.

I don't negotiate terms ex post facto and I have posted dozens of statements on this site. Actual *IB* statements under this handle and by riskarb.

If you would like to wager on that (that I have not posted statements) then I will offer a side-bet for $100K.

#25     May 8, 2012
  6. oh, so more than 8500 statements, WOW!!! You must be paid by ET to simply post or you must me Mr. Magic, trading the way you say you do, posting as if there is no tomorrow and then throwing around with shit. Like a true monkey.

Have you called up IB by now to verify?

#26     May 8, 2012
  7. Verify you're a dilettante? No need. Oh, the IB thing? I already have that answer.

#27     May 8, 2012
  8. great logic. And I end my participation in this pointless exchange for now. I made my case clear, if others want to find out how long IB is in the business as active broker (not just market maker) then I pointed them to the resources.

And for the record, if I want to engage with you again in the future I reserve the right to do so. If I want to put you on ignore I have the right to do so, if I want to take you off ignore I also reserve the freedom to do so. No matter what you think, no matter what you say. Hope this is clear to someone even as thick as you.

And thanks for high jacking this thread as you did with countless others. My point was to warn newbies not to believe that requotes are a necessary part of trading foreign exchange. You are an idiot, making the work of those few who still care about others so much harder.

#28     May 8, 2012
  9. You really need to change your pad. Heavy flow.

So now your stance is that you took me OFF ignore? You're sweet on me again?

So are we on for the $10k? $100k?

#29     May 8, 2012
  10. lol, you really are a little thick...or...drunk. I never had a "stance" nor changed a "stance". How else can I see your message and reply to it other than taking you off ignore. I thought that was apparent to you since you read my first reply to your post. LOL. Enough said.

#30     May 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.