When Power is Mimicry of Greatness

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Aug 8, 2021.

1. jem

jem

I bring this up because this changed my perspective...

I have seen power corrupt so often.. both parties in US are filled with corruptions.. But... look at car manufactures. My cars never break down... the manufacturers are very competent and to some degree earned their power.

Competence is good
    Greatness is instinctually given admiration and power.
    People who get power without competency is a problem

You may wish to jump a few minutes in and skip the part about chicks and beta males...

When Peterson starts explaining why
    success deserves power... power without accomplishment is a problem

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

So ridiculous. Trump is power mimicking greatness personified yet Peterson had no qualms about ignoring Donnie's insecure mental pathologies to keeps his alt-right fan base/grift going.

Ricter likes this.
  3. jem

jem

dnc drones... will attack anything that may people and insight into corruption...
    its amazing...

I just reviewed some of peterson on Trump... has plenty of negative things to say about Trump... but he seems to have disliked Hillary more...

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

bullshit, post it. And I'm not talking post clown coup attempts here, everyone with some gray matter abandoned the orange turd after his clown show.

5. jem

jem

Biden is the least intelligent and least competent president to hold office
    ...perhaps ever and you still worry about Trump.

Severe longhaul TDS.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

No, that would be Donnie
    that tired old canard. I know you and Peterson would prefer we forget you unleashed & enabled this retrograde beast on the country so you can get back to polite society, and in Peterson's case continue his grift, but nah, we won't forget.

[​IMG]

7. jem

jem

since this was obviously a distract and douche up the thread mission by the clown from the DNC... I will repost the OP and keep doing it with slight variation as long as the dnc is triggered by it.

===
    I have seen power corrupt so often.. both parties in US are filled with corruptions.. But... look at car manufactures. My cars never break down... the manufacturers are very competent and to some degree earned their power.

Competence is good
    Greatness is instinctually given admiration and power.
    People who get power without competency is a problem

You may wish to jump a few minutes in and skip the part about chicks and beta males...

When Peterson starts explaining why
    success deserves power... power without accomplishment is a problem

[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  8. Nobert

Nobert

A poetry of/for entrepreneurs/leaders.

Great quote.

jem likes this.
  9. Ricter

Ricter