Where is the Philosophy Forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 15, 2022.

1. I can't find it.

Some people are actually interested in Philosophy. :cool:

2. tango29

tango29

In college I thought I was going to take an easy filler course senior year and took a philosophy class. The Professor was very much into the depths of philosophy and holy crap did I do a lot of reading and writing. It ended up being one of the more intense classes I took in college. We were reading and discussing philosophy and doing logic trees. It was harder than any math class I took, and yes, I did take advanced math beyond algebra 1, calc, discrete, etc.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is it that you cannot find it? Or is it really not there? The forum to Enlightenment isn't easily found!

FortuneTeller and Overnight like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Haha, very clever and philosophosiphical!

Tsing Tao likes this.
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

There used to be a forum for philosophy here but the participation was just too low so we had to chop it.

6. Maybe add it to the Religion and Spirituality forum?

Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy?

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I can't fit all three into the sidebar on a single line so maybe in retrospect, spirituality might be a dumb word to use anyway, so maybe Religion & Philosophy instead?

8. Overnight

Overnight

Religosophospit.

BAM! Done. There's your title.

If it doesn't flow smooth enough in your head, I can come up with others.

Philospirion?

Relisporality?

Spirigiosophy?

9. Overnight

Overnight

There is one other option, which makes most sense...

"An open forum on both traditional religious beliefs and new age spiritual thinking, and philosophy..."

That could be the new definition of the section, and the title can just be...

"Religion and Spirituality+"

That plus thing is popular these days.

10. I was actually going to mention the not fitting on one line thing until I saw the Networking and Security Hardware take up more than one line and I thought I had seen another one. But yeah. Religion and Philosophy sounds like an encompassing title. :cool:

#10     Nov 24, 2022