Which Forex Broker ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Hitnruntrader, Jan 25, 2014.

1. the Best Forex broker is a broker which for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#111     Apr 7, 2022
  2. As a scalper, I would prefer to choose a suitable broker for scalping with good spreads and low cost. My choices were brokers such as CMC, ICM, and FP Markets.

Among those, I use FP Markets mainly because the commission cost is $6 per round lot, which is lower when compared to most ECN brokers, and the withdrawals were also smooth without any issues.

#112     Apr 18, 2022
  3. scalpers most of the time fall a great trouble when choosing a broker , because right now so many brokers dont allow scalping and hedging in their platform.

#113     Apr 18, 2022
  4. @AndrewMcCalam Is it really so? I know many brokers which allow scalping like Turnkerforex, LMFX, EagleFx, CedarFx, and so on and so forth. Have you ever come across any broker who restricts scalping? Just curious to know.

#114     Apr 28, 2022
  5. I recommend FP Markets, a reliable broker with ASIC regulation. You can start with a deposit of just $100. Their trading conditions are some of the best too, with spreads as low as 0.0 pips and a good job from the customer support team, which is pretty quick in answering queries and solving them.

#115     Dec 21, 2022
  6. quest324

quest324

As per my trading experience, fxview and vantage are quite good ecn broker with tight spreads and low commission. Can give demo a try.

#116     Jan 6, 2023
  7. in order to me traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#117     Jan 16, 2023
  8. josy5

josy5

I wanted to try out different strategies but not all brokers allow it, with aaafx, thankfully no restrictions and they are regulated too.

#118     Feb 27, 2023
  9. kroxobor

kroxobor

Yes because scalping is the most profitable thing. Many broker which do dealing desk try to limit their activity.

#119     Feb 27, 2023
  10. we the traders should choose the broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#120     Mar 10, 2023