Which Forex Broker ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Hitnruntrader, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Masil

Masil

It is best to setup and offshore account or account with another country. This can be done if you have someone who can help set it up. I have a friend who trades with Forexchief broker from the U.S using a different profile.

#31     Apr 22, 2019
    kventin.upgrade likes this.
  2. I agree with you, I would add another Forex Swiss Bank and Saxo Bank

#32     Apr 23, 2019
  3. Masil

Masil

Actually IB, Swiss and Saxo for those with deep pockets.

#33     Apr 24, 2019
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

And when the IRS uncover it he will be fined because it is prohibited. There are plenty of investment and trading options in the US why to look for some risky offshore alternatives?

#34     Apr 25, 2019
    billv likes this.
  5. Masil

Masil

Sometimes the trading conditions some of these brokers offer are worth it. Like I said, another profile is used and when you transfer money from an offshore account in another name, it will be regarded as business from another company. Such money can also be taxed. IRS will only fine you when you try to evade tax. Anyone serious about offshore trading from the U.S will know how to set it up.

#35     Apr 27, 2019
  6. pipeguy

pipeguy

te
    What are examples of trading conditions where offshore brokers can outperform US ones?

#36     May 9, 2019
  7. Masil

Masil

Maybe we should start by comparing Leverage and Spreads. Then we can go ahead to consider widened spreads during high volatility. Or can try to find how many in the US are comfortable with scalping EAs

#37     May 27, 2019
  8. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yes leverage is lower in US but I think they can't outperform offshore broker with spreads. I compared Ameritrade with Hotforex, similar contracts that were offered by both, and Hotforex was offering cheaper trading option. I guess regulation creates additional costs which may be included in spread and other trading costs.

#38     Jun 3, 2019
  9. Looking to go live with a small account, considering FP Markets as they have low spreads and commission costs are cheaper than other ECN brokers.

Anyone currently trading with this broker, do you recommend them for scalping ? Do they allow hedgding?

#39     Jul 27, 2020
  10. kroxobor

kroxobor

Looks like reliable choice, I would also add IB, Lmax, Tickmill and Hotforex to the list of candidates.

#40     Jul 28, 2020