Which is the best company to use for doing your taxes?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by cashclay, Jan 26, 2022.

1. cashclay

cashclay

I am no big fan of doing my taxes and would rather hire someone or a company. Any recommendations? Turbo tax? Thank you

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. how is best defined and measured and over what time frame?

3. smallfil

smallfil

Turbotax is a tax software if you are doing your returns, your self. You have H & R Block as well as a host of other tax preparers. If you have a complex tax return, hire an accountant and pay the price. The last thing you want is to have problems with the IRS.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

https://www.tradelogsoftware.com/

5. %% All the above ;
    + jackson Hewit. last estimate i got from HR Block i blocked them for too high prices:caution::caution:BUT with any of thy one needs to do abit of study, one Jackson Hewitt grandma didnt know beans a bout a Roth/LOL:D:D

6. There are a few things you should be aware of when it comes to taxes. The most important is that fines are imposed for failing to file a declaration and failing to pay taxes. If you don't file and pay your taxes on time, you risk incurring fines and interest, which may quickly add up. Many people are awaiting the deadline to pay their taxes and file their returns. If you live in the United States and earn income that exceeds the minimal threshold amount for a given year, you must pay taxes and record your earnings by completing a federal tax return or using software.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2022
  7. easymon1

easymon1

ymmv.
    zsqew.jpg