Which sentiment analysis tools do you use?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CapitalCityTrader, May 14, 2023.

1. Hello dear community members,

I would like to learn about your experiences and recommendations regarding sentiment analysis tools in the trading field. It would be great if you could share your insights and opinions with us.

I have compiled a selection of tools and would like to know if any of you have already used them or if you know of other tools that you would recommend. Here are the tools that I am considering:

Sentiment Trader: [1] Brandwatch: [2] Talkwalker: [3] Hootsuite Insights: [4] Neticle: [5] SentiOne: [6]

Please share your experiences with these tools or any other sentiment analysis tools that you use for trading. Which indicators and parameters have proven to be crucial?

2. tomkat22

tomkat22

20 day MA.

3. notagain

notagain

10day > 15day and close > 60day.
    Parabolic SAR to rebound from support.

4. Zwaen

Zwaen

5. Handle123

Handle123

Sentiment? LOL. Jim Roger's.

Crude oil prices, can citizens afford gallon, mortgage and credit card delinquency rates, are people buying new cars or used. Cost of hamburger, magazines at bookstores-are titles yelling recession or depression or sell all stocks.

In bad times, buy alcohol companies. Drown your miseries...

nikkktrader likes this.
  6. jys78

jys78

Price.

Is it moving up, or down?

7. apdxyk

apdxyk

I hear that 10-year car loans are on their way. Gotta have it, baby

8. Handle123

Handle123

I drive 1994 Toyota, 31mpg, keep it in great condition, 261k miles, insurance $600 a year, wife has 2020 Jeep, she has payments forever and insurance $3k. I look at driving of going from A to B, not what I look like. Next car I add be used pickup truck from rental company. Money you don't throw away is invested.

6wives likes this.