Who are DTTW (Day Trade The World)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Aaron Scolfild, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Hi, i was interested who clear this guys? Anyone had experience with them or can say anything about them? their website: http://www.daytradetheworld.com/ thanks

2. arna

arna

Old name is Swift Trade. This should help you with finding information about them.

Was trading with tgem >5 years ago. Just terrible platform that they offer - prosper pro.

I think if you are not US citizen ->there are better prop firms.

3. could you please name some of those firms if you don't mind? thanks)

4. arna

arna

PM sent.

5. daviavid

daviavid

I want to daytrade american stocks with DTTW, but I want to know a better option too, please. It would help me very much. The best thing of DTTW is that you can use odd-lots, is there more prop firms with this feature?

Thank you very much in advance.

6. Martin01

Martin01

Hi, I totally agree, PPRO by DTTW just sucks, please could you give me also more info about those better prop firms you say for day trading stocks for non US citizens?
    Thanks

7. AT and Hold are two more

8. traderjo

traderjo

Looking at the Marketing of DTTW.. they claim hundreds of "Trading floors" around the world but not a single mention of where they are! + the SPAM marketing + legacy of Swift + some issues with other regulator (indirectly ) + Why Ontario residents cant trade?.... something does not add up 100% . arna you traded with them for 5 years.. what did they trade? which country? was there any training? if you made profits did you get paid?

zdreg, Truth_ and Xela like this.
  9. but where else can you get 0.0003 share rate

10. Xela

Xela

Please excuse the observation that if that issue (rather than for example all the factors mentioned in the post just above yours) is your informational orientation and/or guiding principle, then in the long run you're inevitably going to have real problems. [​IMG]

#10     Oct 4, 2017
    comagnum and Truth_ like this.