Who are DTTW (Day Trade The World)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Aaron Scolfild, Mar 27, 2016.

1. zdreg

zdreg

you are saying nothing. what is their physical street address. who is their supervising regulatory authority. what is your relationship to the firm? in short your post is worthless like the other nonsensical post which said to the ET community don't be negative, while like yours simultaneously offering no info. on the firm.

#21     Nov 17, 2017
  2. daviavid

daviavid

The contractor agreements you have to firm with DTTW are made between "Epic vantage Inc.". If you want to research something more.

#22     Nov 18, 2017
  3. traderjo

traderjo

Yes Yes Yes,,, agree 100% something is not 100% with this outfit ...but there are enough suckers in the world who would believe anything

#23     Nov 20, 2017
  4. I said what i think about them. Just like how people say they like and dislike a stock. Nobody is gonna give a crap about proving or showing anything to you. Take it or leave it.

#24     Nov 20, 2017
  5. zdreg

zdreg

an opinion without facts makes you are a time waster. people like you are more suited for Yahoo Finance Chat where they make statements without showing how they arrived at their conclusions.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    #25     Nov 20, 2017
  6. then you can show me they are not legit instead. or ask your old mom to.

#26     Nov 20, 2017
  7. zdreg

zdreg

you are very mature for your age. that is an indisputable fact. I am not going to report you. there is no need. the reason being, by your posts, your character or lack thereof shines brightly.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    #27     Nov 20, 2017
    777 likes this.
  8. zdreg

zdreg

answer the factual questions:" what is their physical street address. who is their supervising regulatory authority. what is your relationship to the firm?

#28     Nov 20, 2017
  9. the only person cares to answer your mature questions is your old mom

#29     Nov 20, 2017
  10. zdreg

zdreg

that is not true. look at the title of this thread
    Who are DTTW (Day Trade The World)

#30     Nov 20, 2017