Who are DTTW (Day Trade The World)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Aaron Scolfild, Mar 27, 2016.

1. They are a scam firm, which happens to be paying money all the time throughout the years.

#31     Nov 24, 2017
  2. zdreg

zdreg

explain the contradiction in your post.

#32     Nov 24, 2017
  3. so are they a scam or not. maybe, until they stop paying you, which hasn't happened yet. if you are uncomfortable, call it a scam and screw it. I am comfortable with them for a few thousands, but no more.

#33     Nov 24, 2017
  4. mbondy

mbondy

They're a real firm.
    The head office is in Toronto.
    They've got a few floors all over the world. Some of those floors are one man operations.
    There are better prop shops to be had.

#34     Dec 2, 2017
  5. zdreg

zdreg

you have a very low comfort level with this co., which mean you don't trust them.

#35     Dec 2, 2017
  6. i trust them for a few thousands then the trust diminishes from 9k. i dont need a bastard to re-interpret my statement.

#36     Dec 3, 2017
  7. Swift was grate firm which gave a lot of impact to development prop-trading industry in many places all over the world. A number of new prop firms have been founded by formely Swifttrade traders.

#37     Dec 6, 2017
    arna likes this.
  8. GCtrader

GCtrader

I've traded with them since 2004. They've treated me very well. I'm currently trading with them at this moment. They are performance based, if you make money you get treated well, if you don't you will complain about how terrible their platform is and whatever other excuse you can think of.

GC

#38     Mar 23, 2018
  9. zdreg

zdreg

your response gives little info. about the viability of the firm. it does not address issues raised by people on this thread.

#39     Mar 23, 2018
    777 likes this.
  10. GCtrader

GCtrader

I think my response very clearly stated that I've had zero issues in terms of being paid or using the software, in about 14 years of trading there . What else matters? I've also seen about 300 traders come and go during that time and about less than I can count on my 2 hands have stood the test of time and made an actual career there. Unfortunately the people who suck have a louder voice online and would rather bash than just admit they suck .

#40     Mar 23, 2018
    R.manish and tradethetrade like this.