Who are the best forex brokers in the world?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. kreskos

kreskos

Unfortunately, now brokers quite often change working conditions, and sometimes it’s quite difficult to understand which broker is really the best.

#11     Jun 1, 2020
  2. as for my region, or rather India, for me the best trading is Expertoption, very comfortable working conditions

#12     Jun 2, 2020
  3. Chyu

Chyu

Now it’s very difficult to find an intelligent broker to work with. At least, I have been searching for a convenient and reliable broker for quite some time, and now I work with the company ExpertOption. This option suits me in all respects.

#13     Jun 3, 2020
  4. philip8vr

philip8vr

Yep, you're right on that one. But there are still few of them, whom I would trust.

#14     Jun 6, 2020
  5. Hannah21

Hannah21

The top broker include: IG, CMC market, OANDA, London Capital Group (LCG), X-Trade Brokers (XTB), Forex.com, Pepperstone.

#15     Jun 11, 2020
  6. kreskos

kreskos

I believe that everyone chooses the broker that works best for him. At least that is usually the case.

#16     Jun 11, 2020
  7. Here's the list of the best I've come across out of my experience: IC markets, Fxpro, Fxview, XM and Pepperstone.

#17     Jun 18, 2020
  8. It is so tough to say which one is the best. There are many good brokers whose offerings are extremely good. It depends on your requirements and opinion to choose an authentic broker. Till now, I found Plus500, Fx view, and XM as reliable brokers. I would suggest to try their demo accounts first and see if you like them.

#18     Jun 18, 2020
  9. I've been practicing on Demo account for almost 6 months now. Planning to start live trading with a small account.Read reviews on few brokers and have shortlisted FP Markets as they have been active since 2005 and hold an ASIC regulation.Can anyone who is trading currently with FP Markets share their reviews?

#19     Jul 17, 2020
  10. for me, such a broker is the platform from Expertoption, I have been with them from the very beginning of my trading, and this is not a small line, the work is going well, I have not encountered any serious problems, everything is reliable and functional

#20     Jul 20, 2020