Who are the best forex brokers in the world?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Hi Garfield12, The experience with FP Markets has been good so far, been trading with them for a year now, their Raw Spreads account (ECN) has some of the tightest spreads with EURUSD averaging 0.0 pips and currently no issues have occurred till date.

#21     Jul 22, 2020
  2. Teryc20

Teryc20

The word ‘best’ is kind of a myth I believe. I don’t think any single broker can work the same ways for all traders, reason being different trading requirements of each. Yes, as per the conditions that are mentioned here, I guess you can try turnkeyforex, LMFX. They are good brokers and personally my trading experience with turnkeyforex has been quite satisfactory.

#22     Jul 22, 2020
  3. fargone

fargone

Best is a subjective term, a broker that is good for me couldn’t be good for others so choices may vary. It’s been quite long time I have been trading forex and so far have tested few brokers , based on my experience I could say hotforex, pepperstone, ICM, fxview are some of the good brokers.

#23     Sep 9, 2020
  4. David.E

David.E

Currently trading with another broker but looking to move my account to FP Markets as the spreads over there are better.Their commission per lot is 3$, any idea if rebates are provided by any partners on top of this?

#24     Sep 28, 2020
  5. Logan15

Logan15

I recommend FP Markets to start live trading and its regulated by ASIC, I currently trade with their Raw Spreads (ECN account).

Most importantly their Trading conditions are the best compared to other similar ECN brokers , their spreads start as low as 0.0pips and the commission is lower as well (3$ per lot)

#25     Oct 6, 2020
  6. I vote Fxview. Everything looks good on the conditions. Spreads on majors are competitive, commission $1/lot per side, hardly face any requotes so far.

#26     Oct 8, 2020
  7. I cant say if there is a best broker, but yeah there are good ones, I trade hotforex for more than 5 years and they still good.

#27     Oct 9, 2020
  8. Vettel5

Vettel5

I trade with FP Markets which is a reliable broker with regulation from ASIC and CYSEC.

Their trading conditions are good compared to other similar ECN brokers also the spreads start as low as 0.0pips and the commission is lower as well (3$ per lot).

#28     Nov 20, 2020
  9. Fxview for me

#29     Nov 23, 2020
  10. Rodrigo_1

Rodrigo_1

I am looking for a broker and have heard a lot about fxview recently. I am most concerned about withdrawals, how has your experience been on that front?

#30     Nov 30, 2020