Who are the best forex brokers in the world?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Riley.R

Riley.R

I see. Which broker has a good support?

#41     Dec 30, 2020
  2. But let’s be honest, we are always apprehensive about new stuff. Like when I was opening my account with fxview I started with just $500 and after testing them out for an extended period (in which they fared excellently well with their consistently lower spreads and faster withdrawals) I started using them full time. Same story with swissquote, just this time I was more confident because of my prior experience with fxview. They are also good.

#42     Dec 30, 2020
  3. Any broker which responds to my queries in a short span of time is good, unresponsive brokers are to be stayed away from. Like with fxtm, icm, my concerns do get settled generally through them.

#43     Dec 30, 2020
  4. What took you to them in the first place?

#44     Dec 30, 2020
  5. Things that I look at:
    Regulations
    Trading platforms
    Withdrawal process
    Spreads & commissions

#45     Dec 31, 2020
  6. Jenci

Jenci

True. It does not matter whether a broker is old or new if a broker has promising services and matches your trading style then go for it.

#46     Dec 31, 2020
  7. With fxview it was their lower charges, same with swissqoute, mainly the 0.0 pips spreads.

#47     Dec 31, 2020
  8. A very important thing to see is whether the broker is flexible with different strategies.

#48     Jan 1, 2021
  9. Riley.R

Riley.R

Oh i see, that's great.

#49     Jan 5, 2021
  10. Ya you never know when you might want to switch from one style to another, gotta keep all doors open.

#50     Jan 5, 2021
    Riley.R likes this.