Who are the best forex brokers in the world?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Forex broker is very important for traders. The thread is running for a long time. I found forexing a lot of forex broker reviews with guides. You will find how to choose the best broker, Broker Vs. Market Maker Vs. ECN and more.

#51     Jan 5, 2021
  2. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

Go for regulated brokers, they are much safer options. For me, fxview has worked well, loved their trading terms. Other than that, you can check IC markets, if okay with a little higher pricing.

#52     Jan 12, 2021
  3. Riley.R

Riley.R

I agree. Kinda safe too to split funds with a few than reply on just one.

#53     Jan 12, 2021
  4. Monyrio

Monyrio

fxview are really great

#54     Jan 12, 2021
    Wolfe_tr likes this.
  5. 2xtrader

2xtrader

Good evening, I want to trade on the NSE. I am in the US, expertoption for me isn't an option, how can I trade in India?

#55     Jan 25, 2021
  6. From my trading experience with multiple brokers in the past, I prefer sticking with FP Markets because of their reliability. It is regulated by ASIC and Cysec; they are one of the oldest brokers since 2005.

Compared to other brokers FP Markets spreads and commission costs are lower.

#56     Jan 27, 2021
  7. Riley.R

Riley.R

From what i can see on the website,their commission fees is 3 USD per side, that shouldn't be the lowest I guess?

#57     Jan 28, 2021
  8. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

I would say you must review every forex broker and match it with your needs. Keep in mind that the broker that you pick must work under compliance.

#58     Jan 29, 2021
  9. Currently trading in a demo account and will begin live trading soon. Looking for a reliable broker suitable for a beginner with proper regulation and customer services to solve queries at the initial stage.

#59     Feb 1, 2021
  10. thursday

thursday

Arent they binary options trading?

#60     Feb 2, 2021