Who are the best forex brokers in the world?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. thanks for your nice comment , got answer with fine line.

#81     Apr 7, 2022
  2. In my view, brokers such as Skilling and FP Markets are reliable to trade with because they are regulated by ASIC or FCA. The minimum opening balance for skilling is $200, and for FP Markets, it is $100 AUD.

#82     Apr 12, 2022
  3. the best broker always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#83     Apr 18, 2022
  4. FahadMd

FahadMd

before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to make sure FPA where all traders express their views about brokers real performance.

#84     Apr 21, 2022
  5. In terms of low trading cost turnkey forex and paxforex are the best.

#85     Apr 22, 2022
  6. #86     Apr 27, 2022
  7. In my view, Fxm, Avatrade, and FP Markets are good brokers to trade with because their trading conditions are some of the best when compared to most brokers.

They are regulated by either ASIC, CYSEC or FCA. I trade with FP Markets currently since the commission costs are lower at $6 per round lot.

#87     May 19, 2022
  8. Lustrous

Lustrous

Finding the best broker in the world is a highly unrealistic expectation. You should focus on finding a genuine broker with reliable trading conditions. Some of my favourites are fxview, fbs, fxpro, xm and hotforex.

#88     Jun 21, 2022
  9. Peace11

Peace11

I have to agree with this, you can't say one particular broker is best or some are very good. What I have noticed from the few years I have been in forex is that all legit brokers have where they are unique and it generally depends on what we want as traders that determines which broker we choose.
    Over the years I have only been with two brokers, and more recently Forexchief. One valuable thing among many that drew me to them is the fact that they have been in the market for long, which is something I value because it shows how credible and reliable they can be.

#89     Jun 22, 2022
  10. i dont think there is arguably best broker. Each brokers have their own perks that might be suitable for different type of traders. There are some tips to looking for a good broker like regulated license ASIC/CySec/FCA.

#90     Jun 30, 2022