who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I agree. I too am using turnkeyforex for a while and never faced any issue. Truly a reliable broker.

#161     Feb 3, 2021
  2. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

I believe a broker should be reliable, honest, have a good payment system, conditions for trading, and also reflect support

#162     Feb 12, 2021
  3. thursday

thursday

Any recommended brokers in your mind?

#163     Feb 15, 2021
  4. Jasper21

Jasper21

Most traders use major currencies to trade, and the same goes for me as well. I trade with EUR, USD and JPY because of their higher volume and tend to have smaller spreads.

#164     Apr 9, 2021
  5. kroxobor

kroxobor

The sole reason is to avoid paying taxes. You can label those transactions as remittances and no questions asked. Also withdrawals to online payment systems are pretty fast, mine at Hotforex paid in 3-4 hrs.

#165     Apr 12, 2021
  6. There are many good brokers in the market which are providing good services. However the definition of the best will keep on changing from person to person. It is very important to consider your capital before choosing the broker because they will also charge a fee. Plus I prefer trading via MT4, which these brokers offer. They work well for me because a good range of investment options gives me versatility which is very important.

#166     Apr 12, 2021
  7. kroxobor

kroxobor

It's the first time I hear about a 'fee' that brokers charge and that depends on the amount you want to deposit. From what I see they try to make their fees less obvious, putting it inside spread markups and commissions. They even started to pay deposit and withdrawal fees for your to make experience even more pleasurable.

#167     Apr 12, 2021
  8. geedy

geedy

Forexchief is a good recommendation. such a calm and stable broker. Supported me with extra credit to hold off a trade from hitting stop out. They only charge commission per trade, so they don't profit from loss. best kind of broker to use are those with no conflict of interest.

#168     Apr 29, 2021
  9. There are many brokers are available in the market and must do your own research to find a broker suitable for you.

#169     Apr 29, 2021
  10. thursday

thursday

Oh I think I did hear that one, but correct me if i'm wrong, aren't they offshore?

#170     Apr 30, 2021